Resolved [e1.2.0][Beta][Issue] AI Parties Mindless Atacks

Users who are viewing this thread

A city is under siege of more than 500 troops. I especially called some parties to my army.

However, as these parties got nearby me. They just turned to the sieging army with their merely 50 troops against 500. Of course, they got obligated.

I understand that it is better than not attacking at all. But this is a serious problem. It is obvious that they can't handle them.

Updating on this issue;

Summary:
Lords are attacking the nearest enemy when they are on their way to the army. The enemy army is sieging our city. Our fellow vassals all around the siege. I call for arms so that we can move as a whole and strike the enemy. However, our bois say "Dude let us attack that 600 force with our 50 men before we form an army". The same was happening in [e.1.0.2] and still continues.

How to Reproduce:
  1. Be eligible to form an army
  2. Be nearby enemy army or parties
  3. Call any parties into your army
  4. Watch them attack instead of entering the army first
Media:
You can see our brave bois down

y4mzsfiJOzY-Dg4UMPjS-pKLIoNBEA7MxzpitPcXSn5jJeye7aKiOvrzgQASBZMbzkqMSrUu5FqoNCX5hf07lb4aXm3D6mg6wGJ6QbRaj0cMZj77jfygb0w1jq5c_iOAgMrvp4QTeJg-x8UAH5xvtaNitFv2oPzRyHnNoAM2t0zl_N8gaOV9S3uGPqMjpeWzw4qyo1jqUYjXQsQ5V2JVA9wFw

[Look at that one boi which is watching them, he wasn't called into the army to spare some influence]
Version:
[e1.2.0][Beta]
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX960M
CPU: i7-5700HQ
RAM: 8GB
Motherboard: ABRA A5 V5.2
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): (SSD) Intel SSDSCKKW256G8

The illogical part to me is that I see numerous parties run up the active siege and park at the edge to watch what happens. A possible solution I just thought of would be to had a 'meeting' point near the siege camp where the defending parties would gather. If the siege camp is attacked, there should be a calculation similar to when armies attack each other. The calculation should add party values of the attacking party and those waiting. If the odds are in their favor, the waiting parties should automatically join the attack.

Similarly, if the siege begins, a similar calculation should be done based upon the values of the waiting parties and the garrison. If the odds are in their favor in this case, they should join the siege from behind the attackers a short time into the siege. The time would be determined by overall party speed (calculated by the speed if they were an army), and tactical ability. A good tactician would know the best time to strike, such as waiting until the enemy is engaged at the walls but not yet breaching the defenses before capturing them in a pincer.

It has been said as solved in Beta [e1.3.0]

So this can go into the solved cases box
[/QUO]

Is there a way to change the "Unsolved" flag to "Solved" as the creator of a thread? I had tried it previously but couldn't figure out how so assumed that only mods could. If it is possible, I would like to know how for future reference.

Back
Top Bottom