In Progress [e1.1.0] Freeze, FPS spike and character reloading upon being hit

Users who are viewing this thread

(Skip to 0:39, I've also added MSI monitoring in the video)

I've had this issue probably from the beta, it always happens at the start of rounds when I hit someone or someone hits me back. The game is otherwise smooth, but the general stuttering that I get in SP and MP is somehow related to hitting someone or being hit.

i7-2600K OC'd to 4.1.
GTX 1660.
8 GB DDR3.
Game is on HDD.
Capped at 70 with RTSS.

Last edited:

I've had this issue probably from the beta, it always happens at the start of rounds when I hit someone or someone hits me back. The game is otherwise smooth, but the general stuttering that I get in SP and MP is somehow related to hitting someone or being hit.

i7-2600K OC'd to 4.1.
GTX 1660.
8 GB DDR3.
Game is on HDD.
Capped at 70 with RTSS.

Thanks for your feedback. I have a couple of guesses for the reasons of those spikes. We will check them out and hoping to send patches for it as soon as possible. Hope you start having a better gameplay as soon as possible.

i7-2600K OC'd to 4.1.
GTX 1660.
8 GB DDR3.
Game is on HDD.
Capped at 70 with RTSS.

İf you have ssd,i advise you to carry the game from Hdd to Ssd.Because,I had also problems like that,then my problems have been fixed thanks to SSD.

Just wanted to say that I have also had this same issue as well, and noticed it on the latest beta branch still. It's the first load in on the first hit, in single and multiplayer. Everything is on highest, using an SSD.

My experience of it is slightly different from the video in that parts of the character model go invisible It's just the first time I hit something, and also the first time that I'm hit as well. I don't think it's on blocks, only when contact is made.

I saw something in regards to mission performance optimization and decided to give it another try. I deleted the config files from the documents folder also and the result is still the same, there's still a stutter upon hitting someone as of 1.2.0.

I saw something in regards to mission performance optimization and decided to give it another try. I deleted the config files from the documents folder also and the result is still the same, there's still a stutter upon hitting someone as of 1.2.0.
Try disabling blood and launch the game from bannerlord.native.exe

I did a similar thread, where my fps drop where far worse, but juggling around with particle detail and quality and decal lessened the impact.
So thank you for the tips because it made my game playable until proper fix.

Like i said,this problem is completely about the HDD.In game,still there're problems on HDD, and they didn't send any kind of performans which includes HDD fix.That's why,i don't know but if you've SSD,you can carry the game from HDD to SDD.İt's gonna be very well for you,and lots of problem are gonna be fixed probably.

Same problem today after 100 days of ingame time. Also loading is much worst then yesterday including loading dialogs with npc is about 4-5x longer, also loading icons of trading stuff and inventory sometimes do not load entirely, lag spikes when traveling on map and in combat, arena is really mess from start. Have only SSD.

Back
Top Bottom