Resolved [E1.01] Player Party unable to interact with Settlements or other Parties.

Users who are viewing this thread

I was part of a Vlandian army that besieged a Battanian castle, won the battle, army immediately disbanded due to lack of cohesion. Immediately after this siege my party is unable to interact with anything. If I go to interact with a PoI my party will reach it and the game will pause, if I go to interact with a party my group will endlessly follow it.

Reloading a savegame from before the siege fixed the problem, so the glitch only affected that save.

Well the last save that works I would lose hours of game time I just disbanded my army and let some raiders attack me. This forced an interaction and now it's working as normal, I just have no army now lol.

Turns out if you speak to one of your companions it'll fix it too.

Sorry for digging up an old thread, but how do you speak to your companions without entering a town? I've got the same issue so looking for ideas on how to resolve it. Thanks.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom