[e1.0.7] Tournament last bet not worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

Trough the changes in e1.0.7 the last bet in tournaments doesn´t reward any money back:
tNggh.jpg
There should be atleast some gain from the last bet or it should get removed

I confirm, the last bet earns 1:1 and bets overall earn far too little money to make tournaments worth it (slaughtering one medium-sized group of looters > any tournament that doesn't drop an overpriced item, and that at much smaller risk and time consumption, as it can be done through a quick auto-resolve).

Adding a passive tournament money reward and/or increasing the maximum bet limit would resolve this issue. Guaranteeing more expensive items as rewards would also be a solution.

The number of tournament rounds could be increased to provide a greater challenge.

I confirm, the last bet earns 1:1 and bets overall earn far too little money to make tournaments worth it (slaughtering one medium-sized group of looters > any tournament that doesn't drop an overpriced item, and that at much smaller risk and time consumption, as it can be done through a quick auto-resolve).

Adding a passive tournament money reward and/or increasing the maximum bet limit would resolve this issue. Guaranteeing more expensive items as rewards would also be a solution.

The number of tournament rounds could be increased to provide a greater challenge.
i dont there should be more rounds. They could add a better AI, if that one partakes the reward will be bigger. Like a tournament champion or smth.

i dont there should be more rounds. They could add a better AI, if that one partakes the reward will be bigger. Like a tournament champion or smth.
Or add extra, much less frequent but higher tier tournaments that are harder but yield much better rewards? It feels like the new tournaments are available in pretty much every second city, which overall makes balancing them a nightmare

Or add extra, much less frequent but higher tier tournaments that are harder but yield much better rewards? It feels like the new tournaments are available in pretty much every second city, which overall makes balancing them a nightmare
you can play as wandering knight then better than chasing them like in warband

you can play as wandering knight then better than chasing them like in warband
That's what I mean, keep the current, weaker tournaments the way they are, and add extra, less frequent, "proper" tournaments with greater rewards (but more risk/higher skill requirement).

That's what I mean, keep the current, weaker tournaments the way they are, and add extra, less frequent, "proper" tournaments with greater rewards (but more risk/higher skill requirement).
This, tournaments seem like they're happening every other day. They shouldn't become worthless to do, but less common, or more challenging.

Yeah I agree... reducing the rewards is the wrong way to go, that just makes those tournements even more meaningless.
They need to be a lot rarer, harder but also reasonably rewarding.

The other day I won tournaments in 5 consecutive, adjacent cities. One of which even ended up beeing besieged but the tournament still took place...

I don't even bother asking the arena master where tournaments are anymore, they're everywhere. By now they've become a bland little routine that I do while trading (If I can be bothered at all).

Back
Top Bottom