Resolved e1.0.5 - Formation Group 5 or higher causes error message: "Error: Text with ID str_troop_type_name doesn't exist!"

Users who are viewing this thread

I originally discovered this error when using peasants assigned to the skirmisher formation group but I tested it with other formation groups which resulted in the same error. Please note that Infantry, Archers, Cavalry and Horse Archers formation groups are displayed on the campaign map correctly for me.

How to Reproduce:
1. Assign a unit in your party to the Skirmisher, Heavy Infantry, Light Cavalry or Heavy Cavalry formation groups.
2. Hover over a party on the campaign map with the same unit present and look at the troops or prisoners section
3. Look for the error message "Error: Text with ID str_troop_type_name doesn't exist!" as seen in the following screenshots:

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A
Game Version: e1.0.5:

Computer Specs: probably unrelated but:
GPU: Radeon RX480 - 8GB GDDR5 RAM
CPU: Ryzen 7 1700x (8 physical/16 logical cores @ 3.40ghz)
RAM: 16GB DDR4 (Trident G.SKILL)
Motherboard: ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO, AM4 CHIPSET, DD4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD (Samsung 970 EVO)

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom