Resolved [e1.0.2] Steward Perks don't work (Most perks don't work)

Users who are viewing this thread

I've taken two steward perks that should give me, as clan leader, bonus influence (Supreme Authority and Prominence). However, neither of them seem to do anything. My current influence gain is +3: +4 from notables because the kingdom I'm in has Council of the Commons as a policy and I have a castle and two villages (each village with two notables), and -1 from Lawspeakers policy because I have low charm.

It's kind of frustrating that almost none of the perks seem to work. I seem to get bonus damage in combat from perks, but I don't even know if that's from perks or just skill level. I haven't taken any perks that give bonus damage. The bonus hitpoint perks seem to work, but as a balance issue, they don't really seem to do much. Influence gain perks would do a lot for me but those don't seem to be working at all. The perks that work don't seem impactful, but the ones that do seem impactful don't work.

I've taken two steward perks that should give me, as clan leader, bonus influence (Supreme Authority and Prominence). However, neither of them seem to do anything. My current influence gain is +3: +4 from notables because the kingdom I'm in has Council of the Commons as a policy and I have a castle and two villages (each village with two notables), and -1 from Lawspeakers policy because I have low charm.

It's kind of frustrating that almost none of the perks seem to work. I seem to get bonus damage in combat from perks, but I don't even know if that's from perks or just skill level. I haven't taken any perks that give bonus damage. The bonus hitpoint perks seem to work, but as a balance issue, they don't really seem to do much. Influence gain perks would do a lot for me but those don't seem to be working at all. The perks that work don't seem impactful, but the ones that do seem impactful don't work.
I've noticed this. I'd like to second that many perks don't feel worth enough to have a noticeable effect on gameplay (i.e., perks that provide a meagre 3HP or 3% swing speed). By contrast, other perks feel very significant. Not sure how it would affect SP balance, but would like to see a review of these perks to make them feel like more consistently attractive goalposts to be achieved along the way in training my character's skills.

I've also noticed this, I got the +30% farming and it didn't seem to do anything. Also my companions seem to only be able to get steward XP once. I had one Companion go from lvl 0 to 5 then never go up again, and one go from 0 to 8 then get stuck. I have diverse food in my inventory and they were set to quartermaster so i think it should work

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom