Resolved [e1.0.2] Fencing stolen goods quest trouble

Users who are viewing this thread

Good day! So the problem with this quest happened when npc offered to me silver ore as stolen goods. First of all, the ammount of denars taken from me did not match the description in dialogue (spent less than npc requered). But after that i moved to market to sell loot, did not sell "stolen goods" and after i left the city they didn't convert to silver ore and remain to be "stolen goods". After that i've accepeted second quest with silver ore as goods and moved out of the city immidiately. The second cargo did not conver either and just been added to "stolen goods" stack. Sorry, can't provide screenshot.

Motherboard: gigabyte F2A68HM-S1
GPU: gigabyte RX550 (2GB)
CPU:amd athlon II X4 840 with 20% turbo-boost
RAM:amd ddr3 8gb and amd ddr3 4gb
HDD: WD blue 1TB (Game installed on it)

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom