Need More Info [e1.0.2] Blue ?Pathing? Patch visible in entrance of Onira

Users who are viewing this thread

As the text says - there's a weird blue patch on the ground that fades in and out near the entrance of Onira some meters past the gates. It's on the left side of the road. I figure this is something from the game's pathing tool? If you go in the gates and go straight from there towards the Tavern, it appears to start when you're about 84 meters from the tavern.

Link to image: TinyUpload

I have seen this issue as well in 2 different locations. I don't remember where, but I imagine the devs will recognize it.
l1NufjQ.jpg

KIk3s2z.jpg

Also smart idea on doing the PC specs in your signature! Lol hope you don't mind if I steal it

Last edited:
Good eye! I think it's the same one next to the beginning.

Thank you, nice specs btw! Basically same as mine.

Lol except about all about a half step down. I wanted the 3600X but I was going to get a really good deal on the 3600 from Best Buy, so I just went for it.

This is in Onira. Documented in other threads. There is also a spot in alley to the left of this main street when you are coming from main entrance.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom