Resolved [e1.0.0] Game changes resolution randomly

Users who are viewing this thread

The game has two specific video issues:
1. When you Alt-Tab while in "Fullscreen" mode, the game will always become windowed, even though in settings it is set to "Fullscreen". The issue can be partly fixed by switching to "Borderless Fullscreen", but when you try to change to "Fullscreen" again, the game will become very zoomed in. At this point, I have nothing left to do than exit the game and never Alt-Tab again;
2. When you set the game to "Fullscreen" and the resolution specifically to 1920x1080, then restart the game, the Settings will tell you that your resolution is "Custom".

Hi, I've informed the developers about this issue and we will find a fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, please update me if the new patch
e1.0.1 has solved the issue.

@Neslişah I have tested the latest patch, and it did not solve the issue. The problem behaves in the same exact way. If you need some specific files from me, please give me a ping.

Last edited:
@Neslişah I wish to inform you that today (02.04.2020) Steam has downloaded a 10 Mbit patch at around 8 PM, which decisively solved the issues described above. I will mark the thread as solved.
Thanks for the support.

Edit: It looks like I don't have enough privileges to edit the prefix. Please mark it as 'Solved'.

Back
Top Bottom