Resolved [e.1.5.6] Sargot Siege Icon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.6
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: I'm assuming when at war with the Battanians in my playthrough, there was an attempt to siege Sargot. Although, this failed as it was never taken, although the icon to display the siege is there, even after the siege was broken and peace has been made. See image below for more info.
How to Reproduce: Attempt to siege the settlement and break a siege? I'm not too sure.

6CFA1BE0952AFC63520BD8AF70B80EF43C5259AA

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
If this is still relevant, I believe I have sent the correct file. If not, feel free to close it.

Back
Top Bottom