Version number
e1.5.3
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Lesbosisles

Knight at Arms
The Aserai village Fanab, and every other village with the same scenario is broken - there are things floating in the air. The problem exists since 1.5.1, I think, it's strange that it hasn't been reported yet.

Screens

I've encountered the same issue in 1.5.2 version so I'll just add here rather than making a new thread. If that's not the right way to do please let me know, I'm new to forum stuff even though I've been playing Mount & Blade for almost a decade.

Summary: Objects and structures floating in the Aserai village of Shibal Zumr.
How to reproduce: Started a new save about two days go and was travelling with my troops to the Aserai lands when I entered this village and engaged Saidh of Shibal Zumr about a quest involving grazing place for his herd in another village near by. After finishing the quest dialogue I noticed the structures around us are floating. Later I looked around the village for more possible incursions but found none and came back to captured it on video. The video is kind of choppy, don't know why. The game was running smooth as butter, no I'm not sorry in the slightest for saying it like that. :wink:
Media: Youtube link
Computer Specs: I'm afraid I don't know since I'm using the GeForce Now service to play.

Back
Top Bottom