e.1.4.2. striking while bending down does not work (bug?)

Users who are viewing this thread

EvgenS

Knight at Arms
It is not possible anymore to sit down before stike animation is finished. It was not the case before the last update (or previous to the last one).
It was a nice move to decrease chance of being hit while trading hits with cavalry for example, but not any more. Was it intentionally removed?

Äs far as I know it was removed due to that it wasn't always visible to the opponent, so it would seem that their strikes would go through you without damage.

It caused some animation glitches and made it so they couldnt be properly synced between clients anymore. It was actually not an intended feature but more of a bug, we kept it in cause it was nice, but now we realized that it's causing many desync issues, so yeah, we decided to disable it for now.

I loved it a lot though, so we'll have discussions on if we can bring it back somehow in a less buggy form.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info! @Kripaz

@NIN3 It was a nice trick which I learned from you during CBT. It was rarely effective except against cav but was fun to do (regardless higher risk to get hit in the head :smile:).
Hopefully you could return it back in a bugless way

Back
Top Bottom