Dying very easily with this mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Booker

Recruit
I have been playing several mods before and this is the first time that after being full armor with level 15 i`m still dying with 2 blows. Does this MOD have extra damage to the player or something?

I`m still avoiding combat as much as early game even i shouldn't. It feels like my armor is not actually doing anything.

Which mod?
You can adjust the armor protection values in the ini file.
The core mod has a problem with axes being op.
One hit with a 2hand and you should be down at level 1.
Axes have pierce damage which is not exactly true.
Pierce damage in the mod discounts about half the armor value.

I want to fix this, but would like to see a mod with axes that does it right.

I was using reploish 1.05 version.

I was playing at the same time other mods Ad1257. Native and hispanos. On those other mods I was able to get a few hits before going down. On britenwalsa 1 or 2 hits and I was dead with a character of 15 level and 45 torso armor. Made no sense. I felt as weak as when I started.

I end up giving up. Didn't want to cheat but I was just not enjoying watching the battles all the time.

my problem was not wearing a helmet and getting a javelin in the face, had to replace my crown for the battles at least, was a sad day

There is a face shot script in mission templates that is common to many mods.
Are you sure this is not happening?
You can still be struck in the head and survive; face shots seem to be a separate calculation.

There are some very nice helms in Reworked that also give a persuasion or charisma bonus like the crown.

I end up buying Viking conquest since they are from brutenwalda team. But the bodies and faces just turn me off. I can't keep playing.

There is likely a face and body mod for VC.

Brytenwalda and VC use javelins more than most mods.
The code only gives face shots to arrows and javelins with a certain impact.
I rarely ever see an arrow cause a face shot, but it can happen. But it is 100% if you hit the mark with a jav.
That's why you should always duck behind a shield or run sidewards in the face of a javelin skirmish. If one hits your head you are down.

Back
Top Bottom