Dutch Football

Which team will win Feb. 12th?

• FC Utrecht to win @ 2.00

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NEC Nijmegan to win @ 3.00

• Draw @ 3.40

• Pavlov to streak during game @ 1.01 (joke/other)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir Prince

Formerly Reformed Spammer
Count
Now, I am not much of a Sports person, but on this Region on NationStates I am in there is a bookmaker (bets) on sports on the forum, using points gained from posts (especialy the spam section). Anyways, i want to know who to place by bet on, I am thinknig maybe 100 points.

Dutch Football
Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:30 pm
FC Utrecht to win @ 2.00
or
NEC Nijmegan to win @ 3.00
or
Draw @ 3.40

The maximum to place as a bet is 500 points.

Dutch football?
WTF?
bah, we'ed bet em, we play heaps of football, or do you mean soccer, because they call soccer football now, and we have to call our gaes rugby and AFL, ect.

no dutch footbal > pavlov

and the dutch play good footbal. dutch players are wanted in every country and so are dutch coaches.

belgian footbal sucks. they have never won anything.

NEC stands 4th place with 38 points and utrecht stands 8th with 36 points.
so little difference there.
NEC are the mortal enemies of vitesse , the most beautifull team in the world!
FC Utrecht is gay according to the bloodhound gang (i went to their concert this week and they said so)

but FC utrecht will probably win because they usually do when they play at home.

and people that call footbal soccer should have their testicals removed!

edit: spelling

thesneakster said:
Dutch football?
WTF?
bah, we'ed bet em, we play heaps of football, or do you mean soccer, because they call soccer football now, and we have to call our gaes rugby and AFL, ect.

No silly outlander, football is soccer, you just copied our name.

Well, in North America (Canada and US and probably parts of Mexico) you have to say soccer or make it clear it's not US Football, and whoever named US Football football was a complete moronic idiot. They barely use their feet, except to run.

I agree. Plus, I hate football, and I agree that football is a bad name for U.S. football. It should be named something better like "bloodsport".

CrazyEyes said:
It should be named something better like "bloodsport".

More like fairyball if you ask me. I have been watching the superbowl lately and those guys aren't even half tough. Running around in a suit that makes black armour look like a ragged leather apron and taking a break every 5 seconds. you only get about 30 seconds of actual playing time for every 2 minutes of game time.

now rugby, football (like it's played in europe) and ice hockey are games for real hardcore men.

Pavlov said:
13-1 says you're WRONG sausage defiler.

I have a large salami sausage that does agree with me :twisted:

pzler said:
CrazyEyes said:
It should be named something better like "bloodsport".

More like fairyball if you ask me. I have been watching the superbowl lately and those guys aren't even half tough. Running around in a suit that makes black armour look like a ragged leather apron and taking a break every 5 seconds. you only get about 30 seconds of actual playing time for every 2 minutes of game time.

now rugby, football (like it's played in europe) and ice hockey are games for real hardcore men.

Pavlov said:
13-1 says you're WRONG sausage defiler.

I have a large salami sausage that does agree with me :twisted:

Yeah, we play Rugby, which is what is played in europe and here and all over the world, and we also play NRL, mainly in Austraila, which is simallar to Rubgy, and we play AFL which is kinda different. When our best state teams play they make the american Footballers look like a bunch of Pansies, what with all of their 'gear'
All our guys wear is a shirt and shorts and mabye a nee strap, or a head pad, (their not a helmet, their only a few cm thick, and are flexable)
that's all. And shoes of course. And socks.

Back
Top Bottom