Dull AI in 1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

With 1.1.0 AI got incredibly dull. Feels like Warband all over where you just go into a tourney and faceroll the AI where they neither block or can get a single hit on you because they're so dull. They dont emphasize defence at all it seems. Other than that the new skill gain is nice, regarding both your self and your troops.

Also majority of the NPC's got fat af. Whats up with that?

I am also experiencing AI that forgot how to block with then new combat changes. However, I do like that they do not attack like madmen, very quickly, now. I do like that recruit/peasant are not chamber master in combat, but that change seemed to rub off to much on trained troops.

I am also experiencing AI that forgot how to block with then new combat changes. However, I do like that they do not attack like madmen, very quickly, now. I do like that recruit/peasant are not chamber master in combat, but that change seemed to rub off to much on trained troops.

Yes, even on ''challenging'' AI difficulty they're just not there. I literally went in several times in tournaments and would end up in the finals with Imperial Cataphracts and I just implemented the typical Warband strat, hit him, then hit him again after 0.5-1 sec before he can hit me or decide wether or not to block. So boring. And all this was on like day 10 with no gear or skills really.

hey, delete any new save files that were made with version 1.1, and turn off steam cloud, as they will just add them back. Once the corrupted save files are gone, you can enter back to those menus without issue

Back
Top Bottom