Duel Server Information

Users who are viewing this thread

Can we play with classes from all 6 factions at the same time, or only from 1 or 2? In the new duel mode.
They stated in a post that it's going to be like this;
You will be able to choose any unit from any faction you want with any loadout.
I think for cav vs cav and archer vs archer there will be special maps I'm not sure.

In the beta, tdm servers had unlimited gold, or rather classes had no cost. Is that so hard to implement on the duel server for the time being? If people want to practise heavy infantry groupfights a lot of time is wasted "resetting" by running in as a peasant and dying.

Same question about TDM and Siege, we were told we are getting FF on these servers, at least reflective, why the hell is it taking so long for what I assume is just a flick of an option in the server creation.

EDIT: Go to play some BL and it updates, check notes, FF on siege. Well, better late than never. Now do the same to TDM thanks.

Last edited:
Same question about TDM and Siege, we were told we are getting FF on these servers, at least reflective, why the hell is it taking so long for what I assume is just a flick of an option in the server creation.
Hotfix (31/12/20)
  • Reflective Friendly Fire damage has been added to Custom Siege servers. 10% to Friend and 30% to Self. Please note that, if you are playing as defenders you will be damaged if you hit your team's siege weaponry, castle gates and doors.
Still waiting for TDM friendly fire, but it's a step up.

Duel Server full again because Clans like CRBR and BS keep roleplaying there. Out of 30 ppl 3-4 were dueling. Can you do something about it?

Duel Server full again because Clans like CRBR and BS keep roleplaying there. Out of 30 ppl 3-4 were dueling. Can you do something about it?

Mate there was two servers tonight. It was possible for you to join the other ones. We are all making the community alive as we can.

We apologize if we were bothering you, but what can we do else ? Are we supposed to just stop playing the game together ?

EDIT : The best solution would be to increase the slot limit on Duel server or making it bigger. But as you may know a duel mode is going to be out in the next months (I hope) so there won't be this problem anymore.

Btw @MArdA TaleWorlds, do you know if we'll be able to do our RP (ceremonies, battle together) in any way on the future Duel Mode ? Or we'll have to wait for the customs servers and stop rping ?

Apologize accepted, dont worry. No, of course you should not stop playing together.
But the least you can do is tell your ppl the rules of the duel server and not just the password. So they wont be random killing the 3-4 ppl who actually want to duel on the server.

Apologize accepted, dont worry. No, of course you should not stop playing together.
But the least you can do is tell your ppl the rules of the duel server and not just the password. So they wont be random killing the 3-4 ppl who actually want to duel on the server.

Yeah sorry about that too it was a new recruit we told him but he didn't listen so we kick him from our clan ^^' I hope it won't happen anymore but we never know people haha...

Hi, sorry but as Mazewind says for the moment we have no solution to play in clan apart from the duel server ...
Organizing an internal skirmish if we are not 12 is impossible ... And if we are more we can not either ... The siege server and deathmatch are too messy to meet and play together.

No frankly we have no solution, so we will have to do with it. It pisses everyone off and especially us!

Maybe one day the devs will find a solution to this problem.

With the new Duel Mode coming soon (no ETA, i know, SAD!) we hope these issues will solve themselves. You won't be able to hit outside of the duels and the map is pretty cool! (I don't want to spoil it!)

It is 1v1 for now but if there is a request from the community to increase it i would be more than happy to forward that suggestion.

@MArdA TaleWorlds
Ok, being able to do x V x that can be good.
On the other hand, we will lose the only server where we could train in our military maneuvers. See organize 2V1s, or just show the moves to the new recruit. Practice the parade between us. In short, we will lose our freedom of action that we had on the duel server. After what is left?

@MArdA TaleWorlds

+1 to Sacom

We are a lot of people who want to play at a larger scale than skirmish and playing in a roleplay style.
As sacom said a way to XvX on the future duel server would be great (put a maximum maybe if you don't want people to use the duel server to play battles) as the way to just walk or stand together is trully important:grin:

Either hurry up with your duel server, give us a kick poll option or finally just perma ban Ciirus from the game. If you don't accept his duels he just keeps bashing you and if you resist that he will just kill you anyways.

He's had more than enough chances at this point IIRC and he doesn't really deserve anymore IMO.

Moin/Hello

U know that his Server was the training Server for normal Players. ? :wink:

Only here can you get to know players.
I personally trained there during the ClosedBeta.
With Cav on the pillar, if you understand: D haha

Maybe not all players have time for the single player & is that why they are so bad in multiplayer?

Please think more about the normal players.
Maybe more players will comeback in the CaptainMode..

PS: Not everyone can speak English enough. Neither do the Turkish players. Please don't be so influenced by my White Brothers. They hate themselves too much.

Infowarrior
OUT :wink:

Back
Top Bottom