Duel Server Information

Users who are viewing this thread

в первом посте всё написано
I wrote:: "Pure Pleb" (without space tried too) - for server DuelEU , but I get this error::
6ae40d59ac5d.png

00ea5d519cc5.png

[QUOTE = "Юнес, сообщение: 9597855, участник: 368451"]
Под первым постом он имел в виду страницу 1, пост 1.

Пароль: EUDuel.
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you!!! helped :smile: :smile:

Then they just get banned.

What you guys smoking
It's a pain in the ass. You're trying to duel and there's a guy who didn't bother to read the server rules and just starts to attack randomly. Usually he'll get told off pretty quickly in chat, but some people either don't read that one or just don't care. Then you'll have to put up with a guy randomly attacking you for however long that person decides to stay on the server. The password is there to make sure that people read the rules before joining and giving it to people who didn't even bother to read the rules is basically ignoring the reason the password is there in the first place.

Another thing that happened tonight ( and no disrespect to the clans who did it, they have no choice really if they want to practise together ) was the duel server filling up with clans doing groupfighting practise among each other leaving no room for people to actually jump in and duel.

It's a pain in the ass. You're trying to duel and there's a guy who didn't bother to read the server rules and just starts to attack randomly. Usually he'll get told off pretty quickly in chat, but some people either don't read that one or just don't care. Then you'll have to put up with a guy randomly attacking you for however long that person decides to stay on the server. The password is there to make sure that people read the rules before joining and giving it to people who didn't even bother to read the rules is basically ignoring the reason the password is there in the first place.
You can join the server without reading the rules u know that, u can u know, skip the rules part ?

Reporting players in-game will also make their cases to be reviewed by us. You don't have to post here. You can PM me anytime regarding these issues though!
Handled the case. Thanks!

Reporting players in-game will also make their cases to be reviewed by us. You don't have to post here. You can PM me anytime regarding these issues though!
Handled the case. Thanks!
Thank you! I did also report them in-game, I just wanted to make sure they were being dealt with :smile:

I didn't know if this was also a place to do this but I'll make sure to just use the in-game option next time.

The duel servers have been online since quite a while now, is there any hope for real duel mode to come any time soon?
For everyone to train and prepare for the Ranked Mode, we will be introducing our new Duel Mode. The Duel Mode will be a casual mode for players to hop in and challenge other players in various uniquely built Duel Arenas with any class of their choice. Players will be able to train and improve their skills in all matchups, collect bounties as they defeat other players and make a name for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom