Duel Server Information

Users who are viewing this thread

The current problem of duels is just that plenty of troll do this on purpose, but yet from game perspective if some newbies got the password,
the concerned guy don't necessarily know the rules, purpose or behaviour not talking rules towards Duels mode.

For now it seems it's only community ruled so newbies and trolls abuses that.
I can image some may even think it's a "free to do so" multiplayer training mode.

TW will ban one troll from it and another will come take his place before this game mode will be really operational.
And all we can hear is that the "new big update is coming" for any issue this expensive game (as for it's state) have.
Look how much players just retract to Warband for duels and matches. No lags, no controls latency.

HM Mexican Jesus
500 Win badge
Clanmember
Straightup asking for permaban

Honorouble mentions:
":"

"HABBI"

"Nymphex"

Moderator Edit: Put the reports in a spoiler

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats exactly what I am doing. I am wondering tho how you can verify the correctness of the ingame report.

Indeed, as much as reporting is fine, you're pretty much spamming this thread at this point, especially when it was originally said for reports to be directed to @Orion, and now in-game, this isn't a thread to discuss reports, so please don't continue to spam them.

How can you tell the difference between random killing versus dying in an accepted duel just by logs?

I think you would understand if we prefer not sharing details of logs. That being said, no matter what logs are available, there are more to consider than logs and I am pretty sure my coworkers are aware of that.

Back
Top Bottom