Duel Server Information

Users who are viewing this thread

But posting here has two benefits. On the one hand we increase the presseure to implement a real duel mode. On the other hand we can see which players behave like sh*t.
If I send a private message no one will ever know who was random killing.
I want Duelmode or their reputation hurt instead of a silent 1 day ban for them.

I've sent a message to Orion and I've also provided what evidence I have. I'll be capturing next time I see him on because honestly he's an ass on top of everything else. Thinks he's a troll but in reality he's sweaty.

Please for the love of god, free at least your duel server out of your terrible class system. Beeing forced into useless loadouts is one big major factor to quit after a few rounds.

We just opened East Asia and Oceania duel servers. I will change the factions on Monday, what would you prefer next? Sturgia? Battania?

Any possibility to have a faction rotation instead of always Vlandia ?

+It should be added to the matchmaking
@Callum any word on this? How feasible would it be to have a random faction every time the server launches? Seems most people want Sturgia which would be great because the peasant can have a 1h sword, 1h mace, 1h axe, 2h axe, spear, etc. All good dueling weapons.

Knee Bro Da White can be permabanned aswell
VirtousLiam1 has a few hours of randomkilling under his belt aswell

Last edited:
I have a bunch of clips of RDM'ers from the last couple days but truth be told i don't want to spend an hour editing and uploading footage
Maybe put all of them into a Dropbox and send link to orion. unedited and uncommented :grin:
I have tons of footage aswell...

Back
Top Bottom