Duel Server Information

Users who are viewing this thread

Whole issue is big bruh moment can’t you talk properly to fix this issue you all grown ups talk in vc or do something to solve it stop complaining no offense...
Hard to choose right side...
How? I've tried everything, by getting in contact with them via a third person (Jufasto in this case), I tried direct communication with HM in the Bannerlord Clan Leader group, since I happen to not have Abdilay Khan directly on my list and what is happening? He shows no remorse for his behavior and just proceeds to ridicule those who call him out on it because no sanctions are getting imposed.
I don't want to deal with stuff like this in my free time, this person will probably not change and some people are not perfect. If you can't adhere to basic rules in your free time when you're in a group or social events, they will ban you from attending. I don't see any difference here, since just removing this person from the Duel Server would simply solve the problem. Talking is not working. I've tried.

I tried many times to engage with Sven in a friendly way to see if something was bothering him. He didn't say a word and attacked non stop on cavalry for hours, day after day. He got banned for a week, came back and continued stating "he just doesnt GAF".

Only so much you can do.
Same case. Just ban him and be done with it. This is stuff you don't want to deal with in your free time. On a custom servers people would just not bother, contact an admin, he would not bother as welll and just swing the ban hammer. You can appeal to the ban and show that you improved your behavior by being on probation after this but if no sanction is imposed the rules are pointless.
I told people in my clan that if someone is caught red handed doing stuff like this, he'd be in trouble in the clan as well not because I am a meanie and enjoy my power trip when I sanction this behavior but because the reputation of the entire group is at risk. Wearing a tag is representation and if people can't adhere to basic rules then I don't really think I should tolerate this and take action.

Can we change the default faction to Battania? Being forced to sometimes spawn without a sword, especially now that weapons randomly disappear, is getting annoying.

In any case a faction change would be nice, I would personally prefer Battania because of the wide range of 1handers they have available but Sturgia or Empire works as well.

In any case a faction change would be nice, I would personally prefer Battania because of the wide range of 1handers they have available but Sturgia or Empire works as well.

Sturgian Peasant can have northern 1h sword, northern 1h axe, northern 1h mace, northern short spear, and northern 2h axe. I'd say that's a great mix of duel weapons. Battania can only have club, axe, spear, sword.

One good thing about Battania though is you can have improved armor with a 1h sword as peasant.

Last edited:
Sturgian Peasant can have northern 1h sword, northern 1h axe, northern 1h mace, northern short spear, and northern 2h axe. I'd say that's a great mix of duel weapons. Battania can only have club, axe, spear, sword.

One good thing about Battania though is you can have improved armor with a 1h sword as peasant.

Battania with other classes can pick up short swords and 2 handed swords as well which is what I prefer to see. It’s all moot discussing this anyways, they said they would change it ages ago and haven’t.

We have investigated all of the reports you have sent regarding the Duel Server and took action against the players retroactively. Hopefully with the new report system will help us take action against players faster. Thanks for reporting and your patience!

Hadrow
-Horsemen; a few random kills and alot of hits; terror lasted atleast 10 minutes
Witness: Kazu

Frisk
-Horsemen; a few random kills and alot of hits; terror lasted atleast 10 minutes
Witness: [Hawk] Pink Miami

Actually thos callouts are bad because someone can change steam name and ruin someones reputation. Maybe I stop now

Last edited:
17.06.2020-23:21h
All of them excessive random killing at the same time:
Smolpplgamer
Brad
VituousLiam
[Aquitaine]Will1289

Witness: Shahamaster, flix91, Raef999

not true that is slander, reported.
Next day, same troll.
HQaJLG3.jpg

Also I think we should have a duel reports mega thread rather than posting it here.

From the OP:
Reporting Players:
To report a player for misbehaving on the servers, please start a private conversation with Orion here on the forums explaining the issue in as much detail as possible. This should include the time of the incident, a description of what took place, the username of the player you are reporting and the server it took place on. Please provide as much evidence as you can while making the report. Video is preferred, with screenshots being the bare minimum, anything less may be dismissed.

Back
Top Bottom