Duel Server Information

Users who are viewing this thread

For reference, Burhan is Abilay.

Abilay, would you care to comment on your racism? Personally I find it disgusting behaviour for a senior member of a clan to be a racist.

CkQsry.png

Was literally from a team practice where I was playing with my KoV group, so obviously a joke.

CkQn3G.png

Has nothing to do with anything? I think you're trashy and I stand by that. How are you even posting this on the forum?

its not right place to talk about that
This is for sure the right place to discuss this...

im not racist u guys racist lol
'no you!'

Can confirm, I have spent hours reporting people, capturing footage, editing, uploading, etc. The process can be slow but it is effective, the most problematic people seem to have been dealt with.

Perhaps we should get an RDM/duel violation megathread where we can all post evidence/names etc?
Seems sensible. Might need some guidelines on how much evidence is required perhaps?

Haven't tried a Duel Server yet, do you think there will be Battle Mode later down the road?

For sure hope so, battle was great in Warband.

Duel is a lot of fun most of the time.

We tend to go on there and try different things like 2 vs 2, 1vs 2, 3 vs 3 etc to mix it up a bit. We do it in a corner of the map out of the way. Welcome to join us sometime (hit up Eternals profile for a discord link).

This whole thread is becoming a platform for open trials and witch hunts.

To be fair I have NEVER seen anyone being wrongfully accused of RDM in NA duel. It's always very blatant and very obvious as to who is trying to be disruptive. Unfortunately without active moderators who are in the servers, it can be confusing. Ideally there could be members of each community who establish reputations as reliable, fair, and honest who could make reports without needing to capture, edit, and upload footage every time someone decides to disrupt the duel servers.

To be fair I have NEVER seen anyone being wrongfully accused of RDM in NA duel. It's always very blatant and very obvious as to who is trying to be disruptive. Unfortunately without active moderators who are in the servers, it can be confusing. Ideally there could be members of each community who establish reputations as reliable, fair, and honest who could make reports without needing to capture, edit, and upload footage every time someone decides to disrupt the duel servers.
I don't deny that and I'm more than happy if servers are cleaned for good, but I still think it's better to use the tools and instructions that are given until we are given proper servers.

Whole issue is big bruh moment can’t you talk properly to fix this issue you all grown ups talk in vc or do something to solve it stop complaining no offense...
Hard to choose right side...

Burgent: 2x Random kill
Witness: Kazu

[HoV]Fegelein: 1x Random kill
Witness: Raef999

Just to clarify: I only report straight up (on purpose) random kills which were completely unnessesary.

Whole issue is big bruh moment can’t you talk properly to fix this issue you all grown ups talk in vc or do something to solve it stop complaining no offense...
Hard to choose right side...

I tried many times to engage with Sven in a friendly way to see if something was bothering him. He didn't say a word and attacked non stop on cavalry for hours, day after day. He got banned for a week, came back and continued stating "he just doesnt GAF".

Only so much you can do.

Back
Top Bottom