Duel Server Information

Users who are viewing this thread

People are random killing as they please recently. I have no idea what motivates these defects to seek out the password and do this, but I sure would love for there to be more active moderation. It's starting to be really frustrating.

I can confirm that the random killing is increasing alot. Especially the once that do it for 30 minutes straight.
Even people with clan tag do not hesitate to couch randoms for a few minutes.

People are random killing as they please recently. I have no idea what motivates these defects to seek out the password and do this, but I sure would love for there to be more active moderation. It's starting to be really frustrating.
I can confirm that the random killing is increasing alot. Especially the once that do it for 30 minutes straight.
Even people with clan tag do not hesitate to couch randoms for a few minutes.

Reports are being handled, if you see people breaking the rules found on the OP, please send @Orion a PM with all the evidence you've gathered.

Reports are being handled, if you see people breaking the rules found on the OP, please send @Orion a PM with all the evidence you've gathered.
We had one on NADuel the guy named Sven who was on the server 4 5 hours a day. we posted on forums and it took them 5 days to ban him for only a WEEK, after that week he came back and was rdming again for 2 days... But I haven't seen him in couple of days probably got banned again, but I don't get it why does it take so long for someone to get banned even tho so many people post the videos and screens on the forums...

We had one on NADuel the guy named Sven who was on the server 4 5 hours a day. we posted on forums and it took them 5 days to ban him for only a WEEK, after that week he came back and was rdming again for 2 days... But I haven't seen him in couple of days probably got banned again, but I don't get it why does it take so long for someone to get banned even tho so many people post the videos and screens on the forums...
Cuz Orion has a life as well. He probably gets a lot of reports everyday since there are many trolls on bannerlord.

There is this guy called lil poop, he should be an admin. He's also probably the best fighter in the game. Just saying

Cuz Orion has a life as well. He probably gets a lot of reports everyday since there are many trolls on bannerlord.
Yes, but I'm also not the one directly banning anyone. All bans are put in place by TW employees, I just volunteered to vet reports. I check them daily, and try to respond to all of them after I've reviewed them.

Nickname uhhh mhmmmm m: Randomly killed people during duels, I started to interfere so he changed to opposite side.

That's not good evidence at all lol. Btw reports should be done via private messages to Orion

Can someone please ban Sven I don't know how many times should we write about him on here I'm tired already every time he comes in he RDMs for HOURS............................................................

Literally shows him running around with a crossbow killing people, killing me with throwing axes.And running around on a horse trolling, but ok.

Ive seen him causing some trouble, but not enough to make a report. He shot me with a crossbow but we were the only ones on the server,i havent seen him ruining duels or anything yet... not to say he hasn't.

Back
Top Bottom