Duel Server Information

Users who are viewing this thread

We just opened East Asia and Oceania duel servers. I will change the factions on Monday, what would you prefer next? Sturgia? Battania?
Aserai for the skirmisher Kaskara duels. Also all their good classes are 100-120 gold anyway.
+1 for aserai, it got good 2h options aswell next to the 100g kaskara unit. It doesnt have a heavy unit so we dont need to bother with the bad glance mechanics.

Personally i'd love to play Sturgia.

Also want to say thank you for adding EA and OC duels even though I play NA! I hope we can get some centralized NA servers!

Last edited:
We just opened East Asia and Oceania duel servers. I will change the factions on Monday, what would you prefer next? Sturgia? Battania?
Thanks Callum and Team, much appreciated and noticed! I would personally love Vlandia.

Edit: whoops just realized its Vlandia already. Yep Sturgia would be great.

Last edited:
It seems that currently there are no servers for 1.4, in fact, I can't login (I get the message "Version mismatch, Server Version: e1.3.1.228648 - Your Version: e1.4.0.228869"

I would love to duel a little bit, but I don't want to downgrade my game as I already have a ton of mods for 1.4 installed.
Would it be possible to make MP available for the beta as well?

It seems that currently there are no servers for 1.4, in fact, I can't login (I get the message "Version mismatch, Server Version: e1.3.1.228648 - Your Version: e1.4.0.228869"

I would love to duel a little bit, but I don't want to downgrade my game as I already have a ton of mods for 1.4 installed.
Would it be possible to make MP available for the beta as well?

I downloaded the beta when the branch first launched, couldn't find any multiplayer games so i reverted. If you want to play MP, stick with the live version. I think they should consider merging the multiplayer branches as there's no players on the beta branch.

I downloaded the beta when the branch first launched, couldn't find any multiplayer games so i reverted. If you want to play MP, stick with the live version. I think they should consider merging the multiplayer branches as there's no players on the beta branch.
i doubt thats technical possible (as it is now)....but it would be a good idea

Restoring health after a kill would be amazing.
The map has a little area behind the orchards, if that area would be extended there could be more room for cavalry duels that won't interfere with the melees.
Would it be possible to have some sort of weapon rack in the map where you can grab whatever you want?

Back
Top Bottom