Duel Server Information

Users who are viewing this thread

Metehan also shot me when I was dueling. Please either entrust a veteran player with admin on the server so we can make reports, or enlist a voting system cause it happens a lot.

Hey yall,
That's my little brother was playing on my account. These two fellas Kennedy and Wolfgeist were striking against my little brother as you see in the video, that's why he took them down by archery.

Wishing best to all, hopefully, we get rid of toxic community in-game day by day. :smile:
You rdm in a duel server and people who report you are being toxic? I hope we get rid of you lmao.

Hey yall,
That's my little brother was playing on my account. These two fellas Kennedy and Wolfgeist were striking against my little brother as you see in the video, that's why he took them down by archery.

Wishing best to all, hopefully, we get rid of toxic community in-game day by day. :smile:
Rules are rules. Your account, your responsibility.

Also,
Please don't report people on this thread, send your reports via private message to:

This ^

what city is the NA Duel server hosted? im getting ~98 ping from west coast...

Yeah it's incredibly frustrating. I feel bad for other players who can't even get 99 ping though. I wonder when the server files will be released.

Rules are rules. Your account, your responsibility.

Also,

This ^

Ok, sorry about that... I made 3 posts here with reports and evidence, do you want me to combine those into a message and send it?

Thank you

@azakhi Are they even considering more regions? Like it shouldnt be a decision, if they dont add more regions for all modes/matchmaking they may aswell stop multiplayer altogether because it will die soon.

Could it be that I don't care about who's responsible for what? You're one dev team.
Actually, as I am a dev myself for another company, I believe that your statement is wrong. We all have our jobs and more often than you believe, each of us have special roles in the development process. For example, I, as a programmer, would never reply to things regarding design, while a designer would very rarely reply to things regarding programming. There are many specialized roles a development team has because of the complexity of the process of game making. And Bannerlord is a very very complex game.
That being said, let us keep this thread on topic.

@azakhi Are they even considering more regions? Like it shouldnt be a decision, if they dont add more regions for all modes/matchmaking they may aswell stop multiplayer altogether because it will die soon.
NA servers should be Chicago or somewhere similar as was the norm in Warband. West coast NA players get worse ping to NY than some EU players.

I am sorry but I am not the correct person for this. I can only try to help with the technical side of it.

Actually, as I am a dev myself for another company, I believe that your statement is wrong. We all have our jobs and more often than you believe, each of us have special roles in the development process. For example, I, as a programmer, would never reply to things regarding design, while a designer would very rarely reply to things regarding programming. There are many specialized roles a development team has because of the complexity of the process of game making. And Bannerlord is a very very complex game.
That being said, let us keep this thread on topic.
I'd understand that if there was proper communication, sure. But there isn't this is literally the first dev post on the MP section I've seen in months, maybe a missed one or two but you get the point.

I am sorry but I am not the correct person for this. I can only try to help with the technical side of it.
Are the crashes on siege gamemode, server (provider) related or due to the games code?

What about skill based matchmaking? (for normal skirmish queue)

Can we get friendly fire on siege servers? People will be able to troll way less in regards to blocking spawn entrances.

Communication in a big company is way harder than in a small dev team. Usually the devs would just get their work package from project management. (depends on how the companies management is set up aswell)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom