Duel Server Information

Users who are viewing this thread

Please add to 'Do not' rules dueling with a shield and polearm when other players play with onehanded swords. It's terrible to destroy enemy shield with one handed sword and to much safety to play with shield against players without it.

Perfect! Can't wait for a "battle-tdm" mode where people will have to agree to leave the server after being killed ... but i guess such difficult task will take at least another 9 months. It's not an easy thing to set up 1 more server and pretend it's not tdm after all.

Server is very cool, I like it. I know it sounds like another bargain but since it was possible to implement a duel server maybe you can also implement some closed PVP / Event servers for clans to use? I am sure there is some high demand and in order to prevent clans to fill up the duel server for internal demands this would be the right idea.

Actually, fillng up the duel server with my clan to have some sort of private event has crossed my mind but in the end it would be against the idea of having a duel server.

Finally.

A step in the right direction, hopefully more servers come soon, with 30 slot limitation on only 1 server it's impossible to get in atm.

Please add to 'Do not' rules dueling with a shield and polearm when other players play with onehanded swords. It's terrible to destroy enemy shield with one handed sword and to much safety to play with shield against players without it.
Don't agree to duel people who are using weapons you don't feel like facing. We're not going to enforce no shield rules, as some people will undoubtedly want to test/practice with the shield blocking mechanics that are different from Warband.

I would just reject the duel the next time.

Suggestion: Include battania into the mix maybe? They have access to bastard swords and two handed swords as well.
We're considering rotating factions on a regular basis, but how often that happens is still undecided.

been trying to get in for 15 minutes, increase the amount of slots at least to 60 or something, other than that it's cool to have duel server finally :smile:

Last edited:
But if you increase slots you might have to change map as it might get quite cozy with 60 people on the map it's currently on. Otherwise you could also just add a 2nd (or 3rd) server

The Server is clearly working and doesnt seem to have issues atm, the map size is perfect for 30, Do not increase server slot nor touch settings now, just add 3-4 more servers, you should be able to do this quickly unlike other fixes.

No, the melee duels are inside square, cav can duel outside there is more then enough space
There are 30 people on the server. If only you and 1 of your friends wanna Cav duel that makes 28 guys who are fighting on foot. You wanna tell those 28 guys to go into the square? GL with that

Back
Top Bottom