Duel Server Information

Users who are viewing this thread

Its embarrassing that you have to spend time to set up this form of dueling with moderators and etiquette rules instead of having the actual game mode implemented...
This is also how dueling started in the Warband beta before a proper game mode was implemented for it. In fact, later server-side mods for duel servers incorporated some of the "traditional" gimmicks like up-blocking to start duels. This is workable until the official game mode is ready to be released.

The alternative at this point in time is to just not have anything, so take your pick. Complaining about it in this thread isn't one of your options.

Is team damage enabled or will duellists need to be on opposing sides? (some things like collision capsules and whatnot are different for team mates as well). No chance of at least a DM mode for this?

You have my compliments, Callum! Very happy to finally see some progress going regarding MP, even if it is just a make**** TDM mode with rules.

Giving me hope for the future once more!

I hate to sound rude but I don't understand why we were given custom servers for seige and TDM in Oceania but we weren't given a region for matchmaking? I know you guys are working extremely hard, but it kind of really sucks that we as a community in OCE cannot play skirmish or captain modes with low ping. I'm surprised there's not even plans to implement a matchmaking region for us.

Back
Top Bottom