Duel Server Information

Users who are viewing this thread

Nobody on NA duel, is it possible to change it to OCE for our primetime and back to NA for their primetime?

"Pwnage" killing people from horseback randomly on NA Duel server 5/2/2020 at around 2pm Pacific time.

get pwned
tenor.gif

I have also seen people giving out the password to communities without linking to the post so they can see the rules first.

This was nice while it lasted but it seems quite apparent that it’s no longer a duel server.

Confirming this, I have my own footage if necessary. Metehan has been randoming for about 4 hours unchecked, claiming he owns the server and generally ruining the playing experience. @Orion @Callum please take care of this asap.

Hey yall,
That's my little brother was playing on my account. These two fellas Kennedy and Wolfgeist were striking against my little brother as you see in the video, that's why he took them down by archery.

Wishing best to all, hopefully, we get rid of toxic community in-game day by day. :smile:

[UYN] Metehan shooting people with crossbow for several hours.

Yeah I can confirm also, I don't know what the guy's malfunction is, he just goes and sits in his little corner and RDMs people with a crossbow. I was just waiting for a duel to finish and I get a bolt to the face lol. RDM has been an ongoing thing in the duel servers from my experience. Here's my footage:

Hey yall,
That's my little brother was playing on my account. These two fellas Kennedy and Wolfgeist were striking against my little brother as you see in the video, that's why he took them down by archery.

Wishing best to all, hopefully, we get rid of toxic community in-game day by day. :smile:

What about HenrykSikora, was he also "striking against" your poor "little brother"?
Wow, your little brother seems to actually be a martyr in this instance, how inspiring!

Hey yall,

What is this stupid excuse lmao, clearly your 'brother' was shooting people for no reason. There are several other people in that server that can also potentially confirm 'his' guilt if need be, but I think the clip I posted shows all that needs to be shown. Come up with a better excuse next time you lame noob.

Back
Top Bottom