Duel Server Information

Red Rabbit

Recruit
Best answers
Restoring health after a kill would be amazing.
The map has a little area behind the orchards, if that area would be extended there could be more room for cavalry duels that won't interfere with the melees.
Would it be possible to have some sort of weapon rack in the map where you can grab whatever you want?

POOPHAMMER

Recruit
Best answers
As an old school warband duel player, I would love it if we could have our health restored. Sucks winning so many duels after only taking a hit or two just to be one shot by someone in a following duel.

Caps

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
As an old school warband duel player, I would love it if we could have our health restored. Sucks winning so many duels after only taking a hit or two just to be one shot by someone in a following duel.
they are working on a duel mode this is just a placeholder

RCC_God

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
Yeah personally I’m fine waiting, it’s not the most important thing and I’m glad they listened to us

DainMorgot

Regular
Best answers
Could we please get some dummies or static npcs with infinite health in the back of the map (behind the pit, on the upper area) so we can effectively test movement + swing damage bonuses and practice throwables by observing the trays? @AVRC

Daviuskilius

Recruit
Best answers
be nice to have admins.. and be able to duel
Hey Taleworlds team, this individual Sven is committing random death match on multiple nights, against duel server rules. I have also witnessed him doing this, and can provide evidence.

Please protect the duel servers, and remove this individuals ability to participate.

Mabons

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
It doesn't even look like he's outright trolling it looks like he has no idea what the **** is going on.

How dense do ya have to be.

GEO_MihaWk.

Knight
Best answers
It doesn't even look like he's outright trolling it looks like he has no idea what the **** is going on.

How dense do ya have to be.
he knows what is going on he has 170 hours in bannerlord right now plus he has a beta badge I know it doesn't mean anything but, he was typing that he doesn't care about the duel rules he will still RDM, he was on the server for 5+ hours yesterday just RDMing everyone.

KlaijmeG

Recruit
Best answers
@Callum @Orion

While playing the game with our clan members, the players named Sven and ravioli attacked everyone who played the game and made Random, the time of the event was like 21.45.

Lucon

Count
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
I witnessed the same event, he repeated more than once. As a last resort, people started to follow him. Because while he shouldn't disturb anyone, he constantly attacks and doesn't stop this movement.

Sparkygravity

Regular
Best answers
It's pretty bad when one guy can run rampant for 6+ hours and completely ruins the game mode for everyone else. Like if you're not going to admin your servers, delegate and enable admins.

Orion

Still Not Worthy
Global Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
The functionality for in-game admins simply isn't implemented yet or we would. @KlaijmeG Thanks for the report, I'll look into it.

WOLFGEIST

Recruit
M&BWB
Best answers
Here is another issue, duel servers seem to be overspawning. Its bad when there's not many people on a duel server and the groups are split even further:

Edit: Shortly after this, servers seem to have gone down.

Last edited:

sircarl3

Recruit
Best answers
Restoring health after a kill would be amazing.
The map has a little area behind the orchards, if that area would be extended there could be more room for cavalry duels that won't interfere with the melees.
Would it be possible to have some sort of weapon rack in the map where you can grab whatever you want?
This

Younes123

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
This is TDM not duel. Its a good suggestion for duel. Even though it would baffle me they didn't have this in duel when it comes out