Duel Server Information

Users who are viewing this thread

Are the crashes on siege gamemode, server (provider) related or due to the games code?

What about skill based matchmaking? (for normal skirmish queue)

Can we get friendly fire on siege servers? People will be able to troll way less in regards to blocking spawn entrances.

Communication in a big company is way harder than in a small dev team. Usually the devs would just get their work package from project management. (depends on how the companies management is set up aswell)
I bet none of this will be answered

Are the crashes on siege gamemode, server (provider) related or due to the games code?

As far as I know, they are game server related. We log crashes and so far that seems to be the case. If game server team thinks that is not the case, we will investigate lobby server and service provider side of system.

What about skill based matchmaking? (for normal skirmish queue)

I know that there are plans regarding that. We tested some options internally.

Can we get friendly fire on siege servers? People will be able to troll way less in regards to blocking spawn entrances.

I can forward that to design team.

Also I prefer not to deviate from topic of this thread so please visit Technical Support for questions.

Last edited:
Thanks for taking the time to reply @azakhi , i'm sure yall are extremely busy and answering questions is not always as straightforward as many gamers seem to think it is.

Which do you think is more likely to come first, more official servers in more regions, or server files/private servers?

Quick player report: Argentum.RS

He attacks people immediately after they accept a duel without using distance of any kind and when confronted with that he simply said the following:
XM2lx1H.png

Get this player out thank you.

+1 on that

After receiving many requests for this, we are finally able to set up password-protected servers for players to duel in! Unfortunately, we will have to make do with the limited tools we have at our disposal right now for this to work, meaning we will have to use the standard TDM game mode without any changes or edits. This also means that we expect people to abide by a gentleman's agreement while using the servers.

For now, we will open an EU and an NA server with a limited amount of slots and monitor how things go. We ask that you do not share the server passwords with friends, but instead direct them here to take note of the guidelines laid out below. If people are found to be trolling on the servers and disrespectful to other players through their actions and/or chat, they will receive a ban that will affect the entirety of multiplayer.

These guidelines are subject to change at any time, as are the server passwords, so please make sure to check back here frequently for updates.

Duelling Etiquette:
Approach a potential opponent and use up/overhead block to request a duel.
Wait for the other person to respond in kind, if they do not, move along.
Do not attack your opponent immediately after a duel request has been accepted, give it a few seconds before initiating the fight so that both players are fully ready.
Do not 'face hug' your opponent before the duel has started.

Do:
Be respectful to other players at all times.
Give adequate space to people engaged in a duel, especially if you are preparing to start your own duel.
Dismount your horse in the orchard area (close to the map edge where the horses despawn) or kill your mount if you intend to use a cavalry class for duelling.

Do not:
Attack anyone other than an opponent that has accepted your duel request.
Interrupt or otherwise disturb an ongoing duel.
Use any form of ranged weapon (bows, crossbows, throwing weapons, etc.).
Duel while mounted.

Reporting Players:
To report a player for misbehaving on the servers, please start a private conversation with Orion here on the forums explaining the issue in as much detail as possible. This should include the time of the incident, a description of what took place, the username of the player you are reporting and the server it took place on. Please provide as much evidence as you can while making the report. Video is preferred, with screenshots being the bare minimum, anything less may be dismissed.

Server Information:
DuelEU - EUDuel
DuelNA - NADuel
Factions - Vlandia vs. Vlandia
Round Time - 30 mins

I would like server info please

Why EA still has not duel server.
Those who want to practice duel can only go to a corner of the V1.3.0 TDM server map.
Despite this, there are still a lot of people disturbing us with cav/archer.
Oceania has a siege server,EU/NA has duel server,only EA has nothing(not all, at least CN players have suffered racial discrimination from other countries).

Why EA still has not duel server.
Those who want to practice duel can only go to a corner of the V1.3.0 TDM server map.
Despite this, there are still a lot of people disturbing us with cav/archer.
Oceania has a siege server,EU/NA has duel server,only EA has nothing(not all, at least CN players have suffered racial discrimination from other countries).
you just gotta hope that callum reads it and provides a server

Back
Top Bottom