Duel Mechanics

Users who are viewing this thread

alphaonezero

Recruit
Trying to figure out how duels work in battle. Are they just automatically initiated by the AI? Is there a way to initiate them yourself?

No, the AI initiates the duels. If i'm not mistaken, it's all based on luck at first, and if i'm not mistaken again, your pretty much duel-prone later on.

At least I am anyway.

Quick question Lib, would it be possible for it to ask you if YOU want to duel first? It just seems more reasonable.

I often get irritated when I have to hit N, wait a few moments, then hit Y, when I could just hit Y.

You may be thinking i'm lazy, but I get duel requests EVERY BATTLE. It gets irritating when I have to wait that extra moment every time I fight. "But why not send your units out, Saint?" Because sending your units out to duel is like sending them out to jump off Mount Everest, they'll just die. Especially if it's one of your Elite Antarian Infantry vs. Legate Hilarious.

*Hilarious used Horse Bump!* *It's super effective!* FUUUUUUU-

Yeah I know what you mean, the basic 'idea' behind the troop first you second. is that your men leap to your defense and honour pleading for the boon of sending the filthy dog to his demise! The duel system is still not entirely complete, it was sort of released as a test phase, but obviously development has slowed, and so the 'tweaks' haven't arrived, as they are all b7uundled in with the upcoming mega changes :smile:

Back
Top Bottom