Duel farewell list

Users who are viewing this thread

Degenerater said:
First off, no. I am not putting you as number one (Especially if M was involved who I didn't put because I wanted the NA list to be about NA.)  Second off, i've never seen a dueler with the name of Mr.X since  2012 so why would you deserve the first spot on the all time list?

Look back at the post and ask yourself how seriously I took making that list mate

Mythicc said:
Im offended
Ehh for the notable mentions people who would duel a random 14o ping player did get a bit higher up, but you do deserve to be on there and added you.

ArgumentforArgumentsSake said:
Solid proof of Mr. X being better than M:

(Warning HIGH OCTANE GAMEPLAY IN VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXcjfm7z8-k
I did get enjoyment from watching this video and that's why you're the list at all (Not sure I ever dueled you personally.) I don't know what's going on with the meme nonmeta weapons however and I take that ft7 as weird because you two obviously weren't rivals trying their hardest to beat eachother.

Degenerater said:
Mythicc said:
Im offended
Ehh for the notable mentions people who would duel a random 14o ping player did get a bit higher up, but you do deserve to be on there and added you.

I did get enjoyment from watching this video and that's why you're the list at all (Not sure I ever dueled you personally.) I don't know what's going on with the meme nonmeta weapons however and I take that ft7 as weird because you two obviously weren't rivals trying their hardest to beat eachother.

I mean I was trying pretty hard, idk about M. Whats the meta weapon from 2011? What would make it more clear that we were RIVALS trying our hardest?

Degenerater said:
Mythicc said:
Im offended

I mean I was trying pretty hard, idk about M. Whats the meta weapon from 2011? What would make it more clear that we were RIVALS trying our hardest?
If there weren't afk breaks of like four minutes (I got the slight suspicion you were just starting at eachother) or just overall politeness I would assume you were completely rivals but that ft7... lot's of roleplay imo.

A bit of roleplay in duel is fun and is even fine in a ft7 but I've personally never roleplayed in a ft7 against someone I was gonna feel emotional about losing to.

Degenerater said:
A bit of roleplay in duel is fun and is even fine in a ft7 but I've personally never roleplayed in a ft7 against someone I was gonna feel emotional about losing to.

Ohhh, makes sense, makes sense. Missed the roleplay in that video though could you point it out?
"One second please" *Adjusts socks* That was obviously a clever mindgame by M."M I love you." All roleplay.

Degenerater said:
Degenerater said:

Ohhh, makes sense, makes sense. Missed the roleplay in that video though could you point it out?
"One second please" *Adjusts socks* That was obviously a clever mindgame by M."M I love you." All roleplay.

Don't remember that, gonna need a timestamp.

Degenerater said:
Degenerater said:

Don't remember that, gonna need a timestamp.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXcjfm7z8-k&t=6m30s

Mythicc said:
Degenerater said:
Mythicc said:
Im offended

wtf how am i ping player. why are people so mean to me
What I meant is that playing with high ping on ludus it was easier to remember people who were willing to duel high ping players.

Updated a bit.

Actually it'd be more accurate to place me in the old duelists lists rather than the new, as all dueling tournament play I made was back in 2012 to 2015, with my ****ty laptop and arm aiming technique, now far gone.
I'm kinda dueling again now anyway.

I see people have been crying to be placed higher on the new duel list, FTW players and shin be exact. Remove me from the top EU duel list, I dont like to associate myself with some of these mediocre duellists. My crusty big toe can perform far better than these amateurs.

EU late duel (2017 - 2019)
1.Peter
2.Gibby
3.Maximou
4.M
5.Tobi (Could change)
6.BloodyDeath
7.Fietta
8.Sponge
9.Soul

You're welcome.

Back