Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 6900xt
GPU Driver Version: 21.10.2
CPU: 5900x
RAM: 32gb viper steel 4400mhz (3600mhz)
Motherboard: x570 ace
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): nvme 1tb

When usign dual monitor mouse cursor go to the second screen whenever i go to the right outside of main monitor. I tried everything without results.

Can you change the disable_mouse_lock value to 1 in the dev_config.txt file located in the configs folder of the game in the documents folder and try again?
i don't have dev_config.txt,i have only bannerlordconfig.txt and engine_config.txt. I can't find disable_mouse_lock in neither file

Is this still a problem?

I'm asking here instead of opening a new thread because Bannerlord is causing an issue where the mouse is unlocking in other applications while it's running. Tested even loading the client, and while initializing it doesn't do it, but when it finalizes and just before the menu shows up, the cursor unlocks.

Can't find an option to adjust this in game settings.

Created dev_config.txt and added that "disable_mouse_lock" option to it, but neither 0 or 1 changed anything.

Last edited:
You should add an option to the game where we can disable this so our mouse is 100% locked to the main screen until we alt tab out of the game. This doesn't make sense. I had this problem since the game release too. I also use duel monitor so I can have discord on one screen and bannerlord on my main screen. This become a pain in the neck to play like this sometime. P.S. who is playing Bannerlord in duel Monitor? I would like to see this lol.

Back
Top Bottom