Drawing

Users who are viewing this thread

Captured Joe said:
Surial said:
Úlfr, we still have the sexy request on you:

Surial said:
Austrian kissing a Montenegrin while he pats the Englishmens butt, and meanwhile the French is hugging the Montenegrin from the back!

Yeah, thats right Úlfr! We are dissapointed by your lack of faith.
(If you read this post)

Some more stuff

Captured Joe said:
britishlooters2nd001.png

Captured Joe said:
tekenboekje31001.png

Also, I have s couple of new drawings made today here.

BTW:
Captured Joe said:
Surial said:
Úlfr, we still have the sexy request on you:

Surial said:
Austrian kissing a Montenegrin while he pats the Englishmens butt, and meanwhile the French is hugging the Montenegrin from the back!
(I am going to keep reminding you of that, by the way.)

That reminds me.
Captured Joe said:
Also, the year is going to an end, and what better can I do, while everyone else is getting mad at each other downstairs and the small ones are deafening everyone else with their shrieks, than getting upstairs and finish a romantic (ish) drawing?
kiss_in_the_rain_by_capturedjoe-d5py433.png
The first time ever I drawed rain. As far as I remember.

(I have submitted the drawing before I added 'rain' to it also.)

Also, I am severely disappointed in you, Úlfr.

Thundersnow said:
Úlfr, nice work capturing emotion!  It's a very hard expression to get across on paper!  Keep it up!

thank you! that very drawing took me many hard nights of crying and letting my mind draw while i felt strange emotions i've never felt before.

Captured Joe said:
If only you had put some effort in the request people gave you.

Also, next time try to draw with pencils instead of with your mind; I can guarantee that it will be faster.

its not all about the speed, remember that i am God  and 5 minutes for me can be a life time for you.

i dont have a mind, a mind has personal opinions i only speak facts and the fact is that i dont really draw at all, all i do is use my godly power too generate a random masterpieace, somethimes its like the egyptian pyramids and somethimes its evryones favroite talewords art.

ALL HAIL ÚLFR

jesszp.png

Joe, can I get you draw a Swedish Carloean for me?

Image linked due to size concerns:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/82/Gustaf_Cederstr%C3%B6m_-_Bringing_Home_the_Body_of_King_Karl_XII_of_Sweden_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

Schwann said:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/82/Gustaf_Cederstr%C3%B6m_-_Bringing_Home_the_Body_of_King_Karl_XII_of_Sweden_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

That's one hell of a painting.

I find myself INSANELY bored in English class..This is usually how I maintain my sanity. (I don't have a scanner sorry)
YvdzQ.jpg

This one has nothing to do with NW but you may enjoy it. (I would shade the other like this but, I think I am coming down with a mild case of carpel tunnel.)
01ima.jpg

Schwann said:

That's fcking epic.

As far as I remember, that painting has uniform mistakes. The artist was in France at the moment of drawing and based the uniforms of of French soldiers.

Edit: Yep. (Swedish page, I assume the requester is swedish)

Back
Top Bottom