Drawing

Users who are viewing this thread

WaffleBorn said:
Belgian, but you were correct in the time period :razz: I suppose it's difficult to distinguish without the color

I knew it was Belgian...Cos whenever you draw something, it ought to be something Belgian

Captured Joe said:
Another drawing dedicated to the Europe 1805 mod:
tekenboekje22001_zpsab20eed7.png
Spanish Dragoons in the attack, 1805.

You ought to draw some background stuff in this.  :grin:

This is an old request that i forgot who ask for it.He?She wanted a Russian general i think. He/She wanted more medals on him but since my regiment was created i never got to finish it, but i think it looks kinda done without most of the things he wanred
3rdrequestnotfinish.jpg

He wanted a Russian generals with a lot of medals?

That sound distinctively like agovich

Do you take any other requests?

It depends on what you what and how soon. All i have is Monday off plus i got school work.

Well, I'd love to see a red lancer - but it's not needed that much. It's more of a suggestion then a request.  :wink:

Could you draw a Bosniak for me? Pleeeeaaasseeee?  :grin:

Link: Scroll down for ze picture(s): http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,244964.msg6004462/topicseen.html#msg6004462

I churned this one out in about 5-6 hours.  It's really my first 'official' painting portrait. (via photoshop painting techniques)

I need to spend a few more hours putting the finishing touches on it.

got1color.png

Thundersnow said:
I churned this one out in about 5-6 hours.  It's really my first 'official' painting portrait. (via photoshop painting techniques)

I need to spend a few more hours putting the finishing touches on it.

got1color.png

Nice :grin:

Back
Top Bottom