Drawing

Users who are viewing this thread

Very good stuff, Hugonaut.

Cyco_Tatertot said:
Captured Joe, have you thought about posting on the new forums. I noticed you haven't posted any of your artwork yet.
You mean the FSE forums? I have nothing to do with FSE. I stay here and here only. And on DeviantArt of course.

Úlfr said:
its not all about the speed, remember that i am God  and 5 minutes for me can be a life time for you.
So that's why you make 5 minute drawings while I need a lifetime for a decent one?

Schwann said:
Joe, can I get you draw a Swedish Carloean for me?
Yeah, I used to be a fan of the Karoleans myself. Should I draw an officer or a Musketeer?

pod455 said:
Captured Joe said:
Schwann said:
Yeah, I used to be a fan of the Karoleans myself. Should I draw an officer or a Musketeer?
32622312.jpg

pod455 said:
Vicccard said:
pod455 said:
Captured Joe said:
Schwann said:
32622312.jpg
yes!
[/quote]

I'd like a Musketeer, but if you could do both that would be appreciated.

Othurin: I'm actually not Swedish, and live near Cleveland (which is why I spell Carloean with a C instead of a K, as would be proper in Swedish (Karoliner)). Some of my ancestors were Swedish, so I decided to do some research and found out about Caroleans and the Great Northern War. Interesting stuff, but not well-known outside of Scandinavia/Russia.

Úlfr said:
Captured Joe said:
If only you had put some effort in the request people gave you.

Also, next time try to draw with pencils instead of with your mind; I can guarantee that it will be faster.

its not all about the speed, remember that i am God  and 5 minutes for me can be a life time for you.

i dont have a mind, a mind has personal opinions i only speak facts and the fact is that i dont really draw at all, all i do is use my godly power too generate a random masterpieace, somethimes its like the egyptian pyramids and somethimes its evryones favroite talewords art.

ALL HAIL ÚLFR

jesszp.png

Schwann said:
pod455 said:
Vicccard said:
pod455 said:
Captured Joe said:
Schwann said:
32622312.jpg
yes!
I'd like a Musketeer, but if you could do both that would be appreciated.

Othurin: I'm actually not Swedish, and live near Cleveland (which is why I spell Carloean with a C instead of a K, as would be proper in Swedish (Karoliner)). Some of my ancestors were Swedish, so I decided to do some research and found out about Caroleans and the Great Northern War. Interesting stuff, but not well-known outside of Scandinavia/Russia.
[/quote]
Ah, kinda assumed you were a swede from requesting caroleans. Cool they're known outside Sweden!

Captured Joe said:
Schwann said:
Captured Joe said:
Karolean Officer and Musketeer:
Karoliner001_zps903bae16.png

Thanks Joe, it looks great. Can I get it colored?
Unfortunately, no. If I attempt to color my drawings, I usually completely ruin them. :sad:
Hey, I hope you don't mind, I tried to colour the drawing for you. Have I completely ruined it or is it going the right way? Not done yet. Wasn't too sure on the colours..

Joescarolean2_zpse0e4277e.png
Joescarolean1_zpsd1b48556.png

I made this for Star Wars the Old Republic, inspired by a womans image on the SWTOR forums.

14l2tl.jpg

Grumpyhorsie said:
I made this for Star Wars the Old Republic, inspired by a womans image on the SWTOR forums.

14l2tl.jpg
You ****ing what mate.

Two questions...
Tools used?
Total time used?

mikkel the great said:
Grumpyhorsie said:

14l2tl.jpg
You ******** what mate.

Two questions...
Tools used?
Total time used?

The tools, I actually can't remember it was too long ago. And the website name is in some other language like Chinese. But it's in English the website, but I just can't remember.

The time was 13 days and 9 hours.

Plus I thought I'd show you my second one. It's a bounty hunter, a with an assault cannon. Some people might think it's a rough trooper, but it ain't:

2q9j5np.jpg

This time was even longer, it took 18 days and 2 hours. The armour is RD-13A or B Raider I think? It looks awesome in game so I used it there.

Back
Top Bottom