Drawing

Users who are viewing this thread

Surial said:
Captured Joe said:
tekenboekje24001.png

Why is there an arrow pointing at her... back?
tis her ass sir!

Captured Joe said:
No, her waist. It is there so I can see where the waist is, because those Empire Dresses are kinda misleading in that respect.
Need to remove that arrow sooner or later...

You love drawing women, eh?  :mrgreen:

Two newest drawings, well they're not very new, I just haven't put them up until now :razz:

Francois-Chretien Vandensande, Luitenant-Kolonel of the Bataljon Infanterie Van Linie Nr. 7 readies for a bayonet charge while one of his captains gives commands to his company
VandensandeMakesHisStand.png
Soldaat, Bataljon Infanterie Van Linie Nr. 7
7deRanker.png

What should I draw next?
1) Dutch-Belgian Hussars
2) Dutch-Belgian Carabiniers
3) Dutch-Belgian Light dragoons

WaffleBorn said:
Two newest drawings, well they're not very new, I just haven't put them up until now :razz:

Francois-Chretien Vandensande, Luitenant-Kolonel of the Bataljon Infanterie Van Linie Nr. 7 readies for a bayonet charge while one of his captains gives commands to his company
7deRanker.png

What should I draw next?
1) Dutch-Belgian Hussars
those are really nice!

WaffleBorn said:

7deRanker.png

What should I draw next?
1) Dutch-Belgian Hussars

You've got the simple-pencil style I love! Eeeeergh! Give me your skills! I haven't been able to put anything to paper in weeks, if not months.

One thing on the private though - I believe his pants should not be tucked in those gaiters, but left to hang freely. That's the way re-enactors wear it, anyway.

Draw an militiaman! Half of the Dutch army was militia during the 100 days.  :grin:

Captured Joe said:
GoblinOverlord said:
Yep.

New one, for Europe1805 v2:
tekenboekje27001.png
Do any of you experience breakdowns of discipline like this often in-game? :wink:

GIMME THAT WATCH!!!! Very nice! Often as a partisan or russian militia or prussian landwehr, i drop down my weapons and run away, pure for realism!  :mrgreen:

GoblinOverlord said:
Captured Joe said:
GoblinOverlord said:
Yep.

tekenboekje27001.png
Do any of you experience breakdowns of discipline like this often in-game? :wink:

GIMME THAT WATCH!!!! Very nice! Often as a partisan or russian militia or prussian landwehr, i drop down my weapons and run away, pure for realism!  :mrgreen:

They aren't running away, they are breaking ranks to loot the town.  :mrgreen:

Vicccard said:
GoblinOverlord said:
Captured Joe said:
GoblinOverlord said:
Yep.

tekenboekje27001.png

They aren't running away, they are breaking ranks to loot the town. 

I wasn't talking about the drawing, i was talking about how i play in-game sometimes...  :roll:

Captured Joe said:
Hehe. Thank you.

Just finished this:
tekenboekje28001.png

Not quite Napoleonic, but he liked to picture himself as the Napoleon if the west. And yes, his uniform is kinda Napoleonic.

I wish I could draw horses like you.  :eek:

Back
Top Bottom