Drawing bannerlord characters

Users who are viewing this thread

1. Yangerius.
2. The Empire. Centurion armor. Centurions often wore a helmet (galea) with a distinctive transverse crest (crista transversa), which was typically silver with a died hair or feather plume, typically ostrich or peacock feathers. His armour included greaves (ocreae), which usually had engraved decoration, and a bronze cuirass (thorax stadios) chest plate, either belly-shaped or sculpted to replicate muscles or incorporating scaled armour (lorica squamata). A tunic was worn under the armour, which for centurions was either white, off-white, or various shades of red. On top of all this, centurions also wore the awards they had received for valour, which could include heavy necklaces (torques), bracelets (armillae), and medallions (phalerae) which were worn attached to a leather chest harness.
3. Gladius, A dagger (pugio) around 25 cm long could also be worn, often hanging horizontally from the belt.
4. Brown eyes, brown medium hair, average height, athletic build, sensible stubble.
5. Veteran warrior who fights in the forefront for his empire.
Thanks bro :wink:

1. Sible
2. The Khanate
3. Bow and Spear
4. Slim female with asian features, generally looks like a Mongolian bandit
5. She robs from the rich to give to herself. She rides with a troop of trusted mounted archers stealing from caravans, villages, and peasents and taking the goods from their rich lands back to home in the Khanate
6. Within the Khanate she is actually less terrifying bandit, and more savvy merchant. Owning several legitimate businesses and having good relationships with local merchants. She gets all her goods at a 5 finger discount, but that doesn't mean she sells them at discount prices.

1. Sible
2. The Khanate
3. Bow and Spear
4. Slim female with asian features, generally looks like a Mongolian bandit
5. She robs from the rich to give to herself. She rides with a troop of trusted mounted archers stealing from caravans, villages, and peasents and taking the goods from their rich lands back to home in the Khanate
6. Within the Khanate she is actually less terrifying bandit, and more savvy merchant. Owning several legitimate businesses and having good relationships with local merchants. She gets all her goods at a 5 finger discount, but that doesn't mean she sells them at discount prices.
pretty Sure you’re the first female character request i got lol

1) Lylia
2) Western Empire (until kingdom creation comes into the game)
3) Archery, short sword/axe and one light shield
4) Short height, blonde, blue eyes, can be seen in this thread
5) Observer, curious, adventurous
6) She's from royal family, her father was missing for a long time and she had to come up and hold the ropes in her clan. After some time, she has proven herself by fixing some chronical economic and security problems in the city. She hates the arrogance of Garios and doesn't want her people to suffer for Gerios' foolish mistakes any longer. She sees the dark future of the Western Empire, and seeks enough power before that dark day falls down over the Empire.

To help pass the time until bannerlord is released i have decided to start drawing some portraits of everyone’s characters for their first play through. If that’s something anyone would be down with just drop a message including
1. Your character’s name
2. What faction you will be fighting for
(So i can get an idea of the type of armor/clothing they’d wear)
3. Choice of weaponry
4. Basic characteristics (eye color, hair, height, build etc.)
5. Personality trait (little bit about them as a character)
6. Anything else you feel is relevant

I’ll be posting some of my work in the thread shortly.
Well let's try it then, good idea to kill time.
Character name: Daroslav
Faction: Sturgia ( Lamellar armor, and the pointy spangenhelm, like in my profile banner underneath this comment,if possible)
Weapons: Cavalry axe, round shield.
Characteristics: Blondish short to mid size beard, and a cossack sort of a hair cut, blue eyes, slightly stubby nose.
Trait: Melancholic, wise, passionate to the point of anger.
I put way too much already, i look forward to this.

pretty Sure you’re the first female character request i got lol
For a first play through of course I am going female. Have to see how it affects the game, plus I like the idea of this character just executing men from different factions left and right.

1. Lyaa
2. Vlandia
3. Mace, Bow, Arrows, Arrows
4. I fear the appearance we can obtain (usualy : woman with dark hair, dark eyes)
5. Do not harm villages or caravans, conquer

Last edited:
1. Chelbir Baryn
2. Khuzaits/Sturgia
3. recurve bow, round shield, lance, and fights on horse back
4. Male, dark eyes, medium shoulder length black hair, clean shaven, medium build (his facial appearance looks like a mixture of Chuvash and Finno Ugric)
5. Born to a mother from the Sons of the Forest and a Khuzait father. He is well educated and knows his way around the arts of diplomacy. Prefers to end wars and conflicts diplomatically, but won't hesitate to use dirty tactics to achieve his goals.
6. Wears a mixture of Sturgian and Khuzait styles.

Last edited:
Hey, this is a really nice idea to do this art, thanks in advance, if you choose to do mine.

1. Teodoro de León
2. Sturgia
3. Recurve Bow, Hand Axe
4. Male, brown eyes, hair in a ponytail, brown hair, "natural" moustache, thin, white (pale), large nose, scowling face, clean
5. Caring, resourceful, energetic, intelligent, thoughtful
6. He is a yeoman fur trapper, certainly more of the Slavic Sturgian style.

I am currently making a list of everyone’s submissions. I’ve started more than a few of yours already but i ended up getting more than expected. Which is great, i just didn’t expect that many of you would be down. Also if you made a submission please pm me your email because when i try to pm you the rough drafts they will not show up for some reason.
cheers

I am currently making a list of everyone’s submissions. I’ve started more than a few of yours already but i ended up getting more than expected. Which is great, i just didn’t expect that many of you would be down. Also if you made a submission please pm me your email because when i try to pm you the rough drafts they will not show up for some reason.
cheers
They're indeed a lot lmao. Thanks a lot anyways, take your time too

1.Bjorn HammerSmashFace
2.Battania
3.6 Foot 11 inches Massive shoulders and legs Deep chest and a Very Menicing demenour
4.Deep green eyes Waist length Curly Dark red hair large scar from tip of left eye to the bottom right of the jaw Well chiselled face And wide pointy jaw
5.Like's drinking mead from the skulls of his Slaughtered Foes While pleasuring their widows
6.Large one handed Mjolhner like hammer Large Round Shield And a Massive two handed double sided Battle Axe
7.Shirtless With Black leather leggings And Celtic painting all over body and face

1. Your character’s name: Zero Two
2. What faction you will be fighting for: Thirteenth Plantation
(So i can get an idea of the type of armor/clothing they’d wear): Zero Two's full ensemble was composed of a white military cap with a matching overcoat and boots. She was often seen wearing her signature red uniform, black tights, and white boots.
3. Spear
4. Basic characteristics (eye color, hair, height, build etc.): She had waist-length, long pink hair with straight bangs covering her forehead and a pair of red horns on her head and a white limiter headband over her horns. She had sharp, cyan eyes with rings around the pupils and pinkish-red eyeliner.
5. Personality trait (little bit about them as a character): Zero Two has a very unruly, passionate, fierce-tempered, self-confident, smug, assertive and carefree girl who hated to follow the rules.
6. Anything else you feel is relevant: Please shes my one and only...

1. Brann "Sealgaire mac tire"
2. Battania
3. Longbow
4. Young with dark hair, bit of stubble, blue eyes and a nasty scar on the side of his face that has long healed.
5.Like a kid that had to grow up quick. (but not edge lord kind of way) the dude is just tired looking.
6. Hunts the wolfskins because he sees them as bandits, hence his irish nick name. Trying to be the poor mans batman i guess

Back
Top Bottom