Drawing bannerlord characters

Users who are viewing this thread

To help pass the time until bannerlord is released i have decided to start drawing some portraits of everyone’s characters for their first play through. If that’s something anyone would be down with just drop a message including
1. Your character’s name
2. What faction you will be fighting for
(So i can get an idea of the type of armor/clothing they’d wear)
3. Choice of weaponry
4. Basic characteristics (eye color, hair, height, build etc.)
5. Personality trait (little bit about them as a character)
6. Anything else you feel is relevant

I’ll be posting some of my work in the thread shortly.

1. Ultimate celtic chad
2.Battania
3. huge wooden mace
4. Blue eyes, blonde long hair, 6 foot 9 inches . Built like a tank. Large blonde moustache to show his status
5. Flexes his utter masculinity to please himself infront of beta males ; prefers women with large appendiges. Thinks he is the bees knees cus he is!
6. Has Blue woad painted over his body in briton style - Does not wear a shirt - toppless - Celtic striped trousers blue and white colour scheme

1. Ultimate celtic chad
2.Battania
3. huge wooden mace
4. Blue eyes, blonde long hair, 6 foot 9 inches . Built like a tank
5. Flexes his utter masculinity to please himself infront of beta males ; prefers women with large appendiges. Thinks he is the bees knees cus he is!
6. Has Blue woad painted over his body in briton style - Does not wear a shirt - toppless - Celtic striped trousers blue and white colour scheme
Mace in the style of a maul? Or more of a huge wooden warhammer?

1-)Hamish Lee Ford
2-) Vlandian
3-) A classical wooden Quarterstaff
4-) Green Eyes, 1.70 m tall.70 kg(normal weight). Not muscular but not fatty too. Black shoulder-length hair, combed(brushed?) back. Wears a studded leather armor. and brown boots. Full black beard
5-) Uses his Quarterstaff as a cane, he walks with that. He is a true leader, wants to rule soldiers etc.
6-) He wears a long red cape

Last edited:
1-)Hamish Lee Ford
2-) Vlandian
3-) A classical wooden Quarterstaff
4-) Green Eyes, 1.70 m tall.70 kg(normal weight). Not muscular but not fatty too.
5-) Uses his Quarterstaff as a cane, he walks with that. He is a true leader, wants to rule soldiers etc.
6-) He wears a long red cape
What color is his hair? Is it long short? Does he have any facial hair?

1. Angus Grogface
2. Battania
3. Longbow and 2h Axe
4. Green eyes, orange hair, tall, fat (like 300lbs), incredibly ugly
5. the personality of a fat, drunk robin hood. Takes no mercy and steal your denars for the tribe.
6. Very ugly... the most important trait.

Halfard
Vlandia
Two Handed Great Sword
Classic Swadian type, blonde hair but sides are a little bit bald, green eyes. medium of muscle maybe?
An honoured knight who s father was a knight too. But he is retired at very young age.
He has a scar on his cheek. between cheekbone and eye.

Ok I’m gonna be pumping these out in the order i received them. I should be able to get quite a few done by tomorrow, seeing as how I’m off. I’ll be private messaging everyone the final images, and so long as you all like them I’ll also be putting them in the thread

1) Galba the Wolf
2) Empire
3) Bastard Sword
4) Brown curly medium hair, brown eyes, some beard just in the sides, handsome but with delicate touches, even if he's an adult he could seem younger, medium height, strong but not very muscular
5) Delicate, gentle, crosses his legs when sitted, drinks wine, likes flowers and the light of candles
6) Dresses some like the empire but likes using clothes from places he visits (like the new berzerker fur around his neck, an alternative would be aserai clothes too), he's mostly more a fashionable man rather than a completely armored fighter
Damn I wished I had seen this thread before, really looking forward for the portraits! Nice idea!

Last edited:
1) Galba the Wolf
2) Empire
3) Bastard Sword
4) Brown curly hair, brown eyes, some beard just in the sides, handsome but not enough to be a model ? medium height, strong but not very muscular
5) Delicate, gentle, but feared anyways when mad
6) Dresses some like the empire but likes using clothes from places he visits (like the new berzerker fur around his neck, an alternative would be aserai clothes too)
Damn I wished I had seen this thread before, really looking forward for the portraits! Nice idea!
Is his beard more side burns or does he got like a stubble going on?
And then would you prefer the empire type clothing or Aserai?

Is his beard more side burns or does he got like a stubble going on?
And then would you prefer the empire type clothing or Aserai?
Little side burns, more like romans used it, about the clothes I would mix some empire, battania and aserai, I think I could accomplish it inside the game while testing clothes but I dont really know how to communicate that, all I care is about him being fashionable haha, to be more specific, he could be see wearing different clothes, but mostly tunics and such. I'll leave it to your criteria (I edited the post with more content)

To help pass the time until bannerlord is released i have decided to start drawing some portraits of everyone’s characters for their first play through. If that’s something anyone would be down with just drop a message including
1. Your character’s name
2. What faction you will be fighting for
(So i can get an idea of the type of armor/clothing they’d wear)
3. Choice of weaponry
4. Basic characteristics (eye color, hair, height, build etc.)
5. Personality trait (little bit about them as a character)
6. Anything else you feel is relevant

I’ll be posting some of my work in the thread shortly.

Hi. I thought smilar idea but for the last 7 days of beta(to make last days more exciting for all). Nice to see this thread.

Now,

1- Troll Warrior
2- Aserai
3- Two-handed or strong shield+small spear
4- Very long, fat, black and scary.Char's head is unusual because he meet with a virus that affects the skull at very early state of his life.
5- His movement speed is so slow, but his durability is very well. So..He likes to close wall alone aganist all enemies. And also he likes to drink from their skull. A man that gives fear to both enemy and friend..
6- If you draw this, please put it to a bannerlord scene therefore all can see how good is it for game:wink:

Little side burns, more like romans used it, about the clothes I would mix some empire, battania and aserai, I think I could accomplish it inside the game while testing clothes but I dont really know how to communicate that, all I care is about him being fashionable haha, to be more specific, he could be see wearing different clothes, but mostly tunics and such. I'll leave it to your criteria (I edited the post with more content)
Perfect I got all the info i need

Carixius the Many-Faced

Battania—Empire—Battania

axe, round shield, long bow.

Eyes the color of dirty ice, greasy orange hair, unshaven. Crag-faced. Average height, lank/wiry build. Suspicious, darting eyes

The main characteristic of the character is that he’s an opportunist with few if any qualms with trading sides for one more likely to ensure his survival (he will betray Battania to join the Empire, and betray the Empire to join Battania again, at some point in the play through).

He’s a vicious fighter when he has to be, and has no hang ups about fighting with “honor.” He does prefer other people to do his fighting for him, though. He’s also a fan of putting a knife in a back, if it comes to it. If it benefits him, he’ll do it—especially if that benefit is financial in nature.

You’re going to help me define aspects of the character, so feel free to improvise if I haven’t answered a question. I’ll use your interpretation to help play the character. Add your own ideas if you’d like, or change something if it makes sense.

1. Duncan Kersey
2. Vlandia
3. Arming Sword and Wooden Kite shield
4. Shoulder length brown wavy hair. Blue eyes. 5’11. Athletic build. Good genetics.
5. loyal, honest, shy, content in his station
6.Family man(father in poor health, brother, sister and mother), unmarried. Cares about his family, tenants and himself more than the greater good. Knight, Second in line of succession for barony. Father is a Poor Baron of a village fallen on hard times but they are loved by the people.

Back
Top Bottom