SP - General Dragon Banner Quest Final stage = Silly

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: i finally failed to stop the Conspiracy and 3 non-empire kingdoms declared war against me, but that's ok, I'll pay them off.
How to Reproduce: See StupidQuest.save file
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Geforce 1080
GPU Driver Version: Latest
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 32 G
Motherboard: TUF X570
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

See – StupidQuest.SAV

I Finally failed to stop the Conspiracy and 3 non-empire kingdoms declared war against me – Vlandia, Asersai and Sturgia ! OMG! I’m dead now !! … no I’m not, Sturgia will accept peace for nothing and Vlandia will accept peace if I pay them -180 per day .. that’s right, they’ll pay me 180 for peace … uuuhggggg and where is the “Dragon banner” ?? nowhere to be seen.

I assumed I would get the banner now, and get one or two Empire kingdoms allying with me, to help me on my quest of conquest.

This Quest is ok but it needs an “out” if the player doesn’t want to do it anymore – maybe Sell the Banner for a Castle ? A win-win for a new player struggling to get their first settlement.

Archaic Warrior

Hello, you can't sell the banner but you can give it to one of the ruler clans leaders if you don't want anything with it. The trade for peace or truce can be affected by your relationship with the nation. I don't see where is the bug in this post so i will move it. And since it is a sandbox RPG game you don't have to complete or progress any of the quests you receive. If you don't want the main quest at all, you can just start a game in sandbox mode. If you have any suggestions you can let us know by our suggestion page. This place is limited with bug reports.

Back
Top Bottom