Version number
e1.5.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I've assembled the Dragon Banner.
I'm clan tier 4.
I have 116 troops in my party at the moment.
I am independent.
I own the following cities:
Rhotae
Ortysia
Amitatys
Zeonica
Poros
Lycaron

Currently at war with the Southern Empire.
Spoke both with Istiana and Arzagos.
Create impreial kingdom quest has all its marks checked.
Create non-impreial kingdom quest has all its marks checked.

I spoke with Istiana and Arzagos again. They don't offer the option to create a new kingdom.

Game version: I can't see the game version from inside the game. And I don't have access to steam since I'm playing through Geforce Now.
Put the version at the bottom of the loading screen.

I had the same thing happen. They need to update the quest text to tell you where to click.

Go to your clan page. Upper right hand corner. If you're in a kingdom it should say "leave kingdom" and will give you the option of keeping all your property. Keep them obviously.

Then the button changes text to "create kingdom" - click it.

1 green check box will disappear from the quest. But you'll have new conversation options with Istiana and Arzagos now and be able to continue.

I had the same thing happen. They need to update the quest text to tell you where to click.

Go to your clan page. Upper right hand corner. If you're in a kingdom it should say "leave kingdom" and will give you the option of keeping all your property. Keep them obviously.

Then the button changes text to "create kingdom" - click it.

1 green check box will disappear from the quest. But you'll have new conversation options with Istiana and Arzagos now and be able to continue.
This issue is indeed solved with these steps, it will be updated with the upcoming patches. Please inform me whether this works for you.
I've assembled the Dragon Banner.
I'm clan tier 4.
I have 116 troops in my party at the moment.
I am independent.
I own the following cities:
Rhotae
Ortysia
Amitatys
Zeonica
Poros
Lycaron

Currently at war with the Southern Empire.
Spoke both with Istiana and Arzagos.
Create impreial kingdom quest has all its marks checked.
Create non-impreial kingdom quest has all its marks checked.

I spoke with Istiana and Arzagos again. They don't offer the option to create a new kingdom.

Game version: I can't see the game version from inside the game. And I don't have access to steam since I'm playing through Geforce Now.
Put the version at the bottom of the loading screen.

Back
Top Bottom