dr(german) servers do not crash, taleworlds please use their code

Users who are viewing this thread

The custom server "dr" does not crash when the game ends.

This custom sever figured out how to have a continuous servers without crashing.

They also have nice features like invincibility
for the first 6ish seconds of the round preventing accidental team wounds.

Dr custom server owners please share your server code with taleworlds so every server does not crash like yours.

Thank you for reading,
mj
@badbuckle

The custom server "dr" does not crash when the game ends.

This custom sever figured out how to have a continuous servers without crashing.

They also have nice features like invincibility
for the first 6ish seconds of the round preventing accidental team wounds.

Dr custom server owners please share your server code with taleworlds so every server does not crash like yours.

Thank you for reading,
mj
@badbuckle
EU gets all the fancy toys while NA is on life support :\

I've had every DR Captain server crash on me mid-round. I don't know about them not crashing when the game ends because I've never gotten that far.

Our lord and saviour Jesus, the one with the always so incredible solutions if he was the developer we would be saved by an even bigger dumpster fire.

Obviously I respect what Gotha was able to do, but we literally cant do anything by ourselves since I'm pretty sure they only gave an NA server to GK and Rubbing has said that he will not put up a server until TW fixes some problems.
Cause sometimes these servers are stuck in a state where you have to restart them manually. More players -> more likely crashes -> Client crashes -> Server stuck in a loop much faster

@Gotha created these little tools himself. Find yourself a host to create them.
It's kind of difficult when only a small number of people have access to the server files. I know people who would love to help make things for the server, but until they can get the files they can't do anything. I'm not allowed to give them the files and I don't have time to do the work myself, so until things open up and we can collaborate with others I am just stuck hosting whatever TW gives us.

Back
Top Bottom