Downloading Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Dudder

Recruit
Hello I have a problem. I don't know how to install this mod. I downloaded the file, but my computer doesn't know how to open it I have WinRAR installed, I put it in the modules folder for Mount & Blade Warband. And nothing happens... Help please!

You should just have to put the folder you downloaded in your modules folder, then rightclick the freelancer folder and there should be something along the lines of "unzip" or "unpack" (I use 7zip). The rest is just selecting Freelancer in the M&B Warband launcher.

That's great but it's not a folder, it just appears as a little white rectangle when I try to open it it gives me the option to pick a program to open it with, when I right click it only options I see are open edit add to archive and compress...

Your not listening... It doesn't do anything! It's not an exe, it's not a folder, it's not a document! I double click it and it asks how I want to open it with notepad, or other programs, I selected notepad once and it is a bunch of gibberish.

Back
Top Bottom