#DOWNLOAD#

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, its valid i check and in the tale world page my game appear registered. I sent a message to them. I have this game for about 3 months now. Have used a variety of mods and never this has happened before. I used Europe 1200, Raw 2.4, Warphilia, Romae Bellum 3.0 never has a problem.

It seems there's a major problem with the new game keys.
They dont work with older versions of the game and BoE runs on 1.153 due to WSE.

I'll try to fix it asap, please be patient.

Thanks for your hard work. Ill wait till the problem is solved. I really want to start playing this mod.

I have a totally different problem, every time to open the game it crashes and I get this error message: "get shader failed for 0"

I tried it by downloading the launcher and the zip version. Both times I go the same result :/ 

Pls help

Kreus said:
I have a totally different problem, every time to open the game it crashes and I get this error message: "get shader failed for 0"

I tried it by downloading the launcher and the zip version. Both times I go the same result :/ 

Pls help

Try to use direct X 9 instead of direct X 7.

Hello guys.
The dedicated server files are now ready to download, so you're able to host your own servers now.

Check this out.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,317777.0.html

Cheers!

I am unable to even open the mod. I tried the BoE launcher, and after downloading when I tried to run it, it deleted itself from my computer, and I recieved the error stating that there was no such file to run. When I downloaded the full mod, and ran the WSE, both of the WSE loader files did the same. Please address this issue, I am running windows 8, with norton security, hopefully that helps you discern the problem.

Back
Top Bottom