#DOWNLOAD#

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, my character's name is Sphincter_Eater and perhaps it should be noted that I have never played multiplayer in Warband before trying to play in this mod after downloading it in the steam workshop. So, I get to the multiplayer screen where you choose a character and then either join or create a game. I need to register, but when I click join, the game just crashes. Used to be I would get to the server list and then it would crash, though after trying multiplayer in native and napoleonic wars, I can't even get to the server list in BoE. It crashes when Join Game is pressed.

Phallus Erectus said:
Hello, my character's name is Sphincter_Eater and perhaps it should be noted that I have never played multiplayer in Warband before trying to play in this mod after downloading it in the steam workshop. So, I get to the multiplayer screen where you choose a character and then either join or create a game. I need to register, but when I click join, the game just crashes. Used to be I would get to the server list and then it would crash, though after trying multiplayer in native and napoleonic wars, I can't even get to the server list in BoE. It crashes when Join Game is pressed.
The Workshop installation is yet a bit buggy, you have to do a workarround to get it working, or use the BoE Installer instead.
There's no way for us to fix the Workshop version since it's all up to TaleWorlds.

Check out the follwing link for more info.
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/312413230/613957600543542165/

K thanx. I am installing using the launcher right now and it is taking a lot longer which hopefully should be more stable then.

Well, it had finished, and when I launched BoE using the button in the launcher, nothing happened. It says 3/3 all conditions met.

Okay so I got this mod and I installed it and it works fine until I click "Join Game" in the Server Menu, (where it allows you to make your character). Once I click it my game crashes, can someone please help?

Brevoort said:
Okay so I got this mod and I installed it and it works fine until I click "Join Game" in the Server Menu, (where it allows you to make your character). Once I click it my game crashes, can someone please help?
Where did you download the mod from? Steam Workshop? If yes, you need to move the folder after downloading it and need to rename the folder once it is in /Modules.

Is it possible to have two or more accounts at once? And how are we supposed to earn any exp when the servers are empty, there should at least be bots so we could play.

Back
Top Bottom