#DOWNLOAD#

Users who are viewing this thread

_Sebastian_

Punkbuster 2.0
Baron
The mod is no longer in development and all services have been shut down.
However, you can still play-test it.

All source files and codes are now OSP and can be downloaded HERE.

DOWNLOAD
Warband v1.172+ required.
Notice that this mod is not compatible with DirectX 7.
Please play the mod in english, translations are not yet done.
Choose one of the following downloads.
  • Steam Workshop
    Steam users can use the Steam Workshop to easily install the mod.
    The Workshop also downloades and installs all necessary files automatically.
  • Module Files at GitLab
    For NON-Steam users.
    Download the "Battle of Europe" folder and place it into the "Modules" folder in your M&B Warband install directory.

Changelog

Last edited:
Hello guys!
Those who are having problems with the Launcher can now download the full mod, without the need of the Launcher.
Check out the opening post.

Thanks my friend
smile_33.gif

Hello

I am go in game & register : register =  Error: The code is incorrect or the account already exist.
My code is in the server.... My Username is good.... help me....

Please help me

Hello

I am spam & try other name :  Error: The code is incorrect or the account already exist.

Code is good & Name is good for me : look other name : fdshfihsfhiosho or Gray or Willgaia or willgaia or vcsdnhifiss or nownownow = ERROR

What, please help me, mod is very very very good...

In game : online character and : your name is incorrect please change it to valid one. what for other name : ishfshjfo ....

Help me pls... reset password is not good....

Gray

Chrome has blocked both the installer and the full (zip) version stating that they're malicious...

Edit: Opera was not complaining, so I've downloaded the mod.
Anyhow I'd advise to fix the false positive alerts asap as this will discourage part of the potential fan base from playing...

Well, you cant really fix it because the installer isnt verified. Its a program which scans you pc (to find warband dictonary) then downloads something and installs it. More or less exactly what a virus would do...

Gray Bonaparte said:
Hello

I am go in game & register : register =  Error: The code is incorrect or the account already exist.
My code is in the server.... My Username is good.... help me....

Please help me
I have a same error.Please help me.

Gray Bonaparte said:
Hello

I am spam & try other name :  Error: The code is incorrect or the account already exist.

Code is good & Name is good for me : look other name : fdshfihsfhiosho or Gray or Willgaia or willgaia or vcsdnhifiss or nownownow = ERROR

In game : online character and : your name is incorrect please change it to valid one. what for other name : ishfshjfo ....

Gray
Propaganda said:
I have a same error.Please help me.

I need your character name to investigate.

Propaganda said:
My in game name is Pagan ,id=1316061, my big rewards.

Your character name you used to join the server was actually Darno, so by changing your ingame name by that you'll receive your code.

Gray Bonaparte said:
Hello

Gray

You probably have not the name you used when you joined the server for the first time.
Maybe Gray_FullBuster ?

I guess we should add some more information in case a player join with another name when he is not yet registered. we'll work on that.

Are there still people using the "full mod" download instead of the launcher?
If yes, why you dont use the launcher?... Are you still having problems using it?

HI, I have a problem, anytime I start the mod it ask me the activation key I put it but it send a message activation denied. I have a steam version of the game. Any clue how I can solve this????

Thanks for your rapid reply but it doesn't work.  It still say that the game is running in trial mode and do not accept the steam key it said Activation Denegated. It only happens with this mode if some one have solved this plz tell me how. 

Back
Top Bottom