[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

trueten said:
Seriously? After such a long break I decided to play M&B (POP in particularly) and the next day it gets an update.

Is it savegame compatible?

Unfortunately, no. It's officially stated that the new version is not savegame compatible.

Yay! Been waiting for 3.9.3! Thank you very much!

Also congratulations. It's a culmination of nearly 10 years of effort! Voted for the mod! Hope PoP wins!

Sylfa said:
Will there be more iterations of this mod or is it the last and final version? ^^
Final version. All that may be possible for now in the future (for Warband) is some bug-fixing small patch. If there will be any fixable bug reports that is.

Taloncrag Castle has a moat and wooden palisade but its throne room scene looks like the castle should be a big stone fortress and it looks kinda immersion breaking. Do you plan to fix it ? ^^

I just picked this back up a few days ago and see that this is evidently the final version. Bravo to all involved over the years. I remember writing a ****ty little short story about characters in Pendor and it was mentioned as a rumor in the next iteration. That was almost a decade ago. And it's never been anything short of amazing.

I just want to say THANK YOU! Even if this is the final version which we will see for Warband, this is the most polished mod ever released (at the time of writing) and the latest improvements are just what I needed to feel immersed in the world of PoP.

PS: Of course I secretly hope for PoP 4.0 for Warband. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom