[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Please include this mod in the steam workshop it would be very much appreciated. Cant get any file decompression software to work on this pc

Hail Mitchy! Good to see the mod's still up and running, getting back to conquering Pendor as we speak.

(PS: I'm the guy who made the portraits if you remember, heh)

Dietrich said:
Hail Mitchy! Good to see the mod's still up and running, getting back to conquering Pendor as we speak.

(PS: I'm the guy who made the portraits if you remember, heh)

Oh yeah! You make some awesome stuff! Really dig the FE artstyle.

I've just bought warband but used to play pendor at a friend's place a long ago.

Considering that Warband from GOG runs on Linux now, would you please consider the next version upload as a zip file?

RAR format is a PITA to use on Linux and zip is a lot more portable.

Another option would be 7z format from 7zip, which is free software and open source.

Thank you for all your work

debian_user666 said:
I've just bought warband but used to play pendor at a friend's place a long ago.

Considering that Warband from GOG runs on Linux now, would you please consider the next version upload as a zip file?

RAR format is a PITA to use on Linux and zip is a lot more portable.

Another option would be 7z format from 7zip, which is free software and open source.

Thank you for all your work

Is there any downside using zip? Because that's just as easy to make, so let's consider that.
Thanks for the heads up.

snouz said:
Is there any downside using zip? Because that's just as easy to make, so let's consider that.
Thanks for the heads up.

Not that I know of.

Windows 7 at least can handle zip files without installing anything.

Linux users can install zip and unzip from the package manager without messing with anything

Are you sure you downloaded the full mod and not just a patch? Can you take a screenshot of the modules folder and the PoP folder? Did you try scrolling on the list and/or restarting the launcher?

X-Warrior-X said:
is there a special way i have to extract the files ? extracted them to my modules folder in warband but it aint showing up on my list.
Make sure files are in directory like this:

...Modules\ProphesyofPendor

and not like this

...Modules\ProphesyofPendor\ProphesyofPendor

The mod should be around 1.13 GB, and if you have M&B in steam, find the steam folder (probably in C:\) and paste it to this path (copy it and paste it after to avoid doing the searching):

Code:
Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\

Please let us know if its all fine now!  :party:

X-Warrior-X said:
still didnt work, plus its saying file is onlt 793 mb, can someone send me the correct download link please ? i miss my PoP
Use the one from on the 1st post. Look on the Moddb webpage how big is this mod and even better compare file's MD5 Hash, after download is completed. If all match, post a screenshot where you unpacked POP files (go to POP folder, select "module.INI" file and make sure that the path to this file is visible in folder directory).

Hey guys, is there any other mirror for the most recent PoP version? It tells me the website is offline for quite some time now and i would like to download it, but it also should be reliable somehow..

edit: following http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/moddb.com.html its down for at least 7,5h up to 1d 3h

Back
Top Bottom