[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Are the companion likes and dislikes the same as previous versions? Is this part of the wikia still accurate? http://pop3.wikia.com/wiki/Companions

Sohei said:
Are the companion likes and dislikes the same as previous versions? Is this part of the wikia still accurate? http://pop3.wikia.com/wiki/Companions

Companions haven't been touched other than some of their appearances, it should be accurate to use the wiki.

MitchyMatt said:
Sohei said:

Companions haven't been touched other than some of their appearances, it should be accurate to use the wiki.

Yup, seems to still be the same. I made the mistake of picking up Sigi and Donny, they bicker like children. Took like 500 days, but Donny finally said something about Sigi being the reason for soldiers getting killed after a battle, and Sigi said something about killing Donny if he ever said that again or something. Sigi then packed up his **** and left. Found him in a tavern a few months later and welcomed him back, I just keep him training my CKO now.

And another 500+ hours it is to PoP, haha!

Awesome looking update as always, thanks for all the hard work you guys put into this mod.

Can't wait to sink my teeth into this again.

Hi guys!

Is there anyone who knows why is the mod doesn't work for me? If I start the game the screen and the pictures are from the mod, but when i start my character it's take me to the native nations like vaegirs and rhodoks, and the map has these factions too. I can't understand why.

Darkosz said:
Hi guys!

Is there anyone who knows why is the mod doesn't work for me? If I start the game the screen and the pictures are from the mod, but when i start my character it's take me to the native nations like vaegirs and rhodoks, and the map has these factions too. I can't understand why.
Maybe you didn't install ir properly.

Darkosz said:
Hi guys!

You need to set your language to English on the startup menu.

MitchyMatt said:
Darkosz said:
Hi guys!

Wouldn't it be cool to include various translations natively? I know several complete translations exist, I used to work on Floris French translation.

BTW something I'm on the fence about: should I keep the cool effect on text that exists on the main menu and character screen, given that some people translate their game, resulting in visual oddity?

Ah, there are some games that never really let you go. The new release looks splendid and thus, years after my last playthrough and the glorious days of the Aftermath roleplay, I shall venture into the lands of Pendor again.

Thanks, SD and Mitch and whoever else was part of this new version!  :grin:

snouz said:
MitchyMatt said:
Darkosz said:
Hi guys!

Wouldn't it be cool to include various translations natively? I know several complete translations exist, I used to work on Floris French translation.

BTW something I'm on the fence about: should I keep the cool effect on text that exists on the main menu and character screen, given that some people translate their game, resulting in visual oddity?
If dev can do that,I believe people in other languages will be great appreciate to the team :grin:
And I believe pendorian from other languages will glad to help.

If dev can do that,I believe people in other languages will be great appreciate to the team :grin:
Translation of M&B mods, even with proper tools, is very time-consuming and mind breaking as hell, especialy considering how much lines of custom text in PoP... Its not like most of the mods where you can translate around 2k lines using Diplomacy or Native translation as basis.

T.L.S. said:
Translation of M&B mods, even with proper tools, is very time-consuming and mind breaking as hell, especialy considering how much lines of custom text in PoP... Its not like most of the mods where you can translate around 2k lines using Diplomacy or Native translation as basis.
And.. that is just the straightforward text.  That does not count the procedurally generated sentences.. which would be impossible without fully re-coding it or ripping it out.

Was surfing the internet. A gust of air came and put this my mind that I should visit Prophecy of Pendor thread here at Taleworlds. And WOW there is a new patch for the most loved mod of Mount and Blade Warbands.

A lot of thanks for the good work and time you people put in it.

Will you be updating the download on NexusMods to the latest version?

If not, would you allow me to do so (so you won't have to manage multiple download locations)?

zaldir said:
Alright, nice. :smile:

What issues did you have last time, by the way? (I'm a moderator there, so might be able to help)

SD was the one who was having the trouble since he is the owner and oversee's it getting uploaded. I wouldn't know other than to just ask him and wait until he gets back to you.

I have noticed that you appear to be using a graphics filter of some kind. On my system the game looks considerably worse than it did before. Specifically colors are oversaturated and objects with fine details sparkle. Grass for example sparkles as the camera moves. Is there some setting I can change to correct this or should I just replace the postfx file with the one from native?

My system: i7 4790k, GTX 980, 16GB RAM, SSD, Windows 7.

I experienced a similar issue when playing Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth but not in most other mods.

Sohei said:
I have noticed that you appear to be using a graphics filter of some kind. On my system the game looks considerably worse than it did before. Specifically colors are oversaturated and objects with fine details sparkle. Grass for example sparkles as the camera moves. Is there some setting I can change to correct this or should I just replace the postfx file with the one from native?

My system: i7 4790k, GTX 980, 16GB RAM, SSD, Windows 7.

I experienced a similar issue when playing Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth but not in most other mods.

The sparkle was a mistake on my part with texture mipmaps. That is fixed in 3.8. The problem is present on shields and map textures specifically.
The "oversaturation", do you mean map's grass and water? That's a change by me, I may tone it down a little. If you don't like it, you can replace the textures from another mod (textures are plain.dds, map_steppe.dds and ocean.dds)

Back
Top Bottom