[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

I  would like to see more empahize on moddb. Looking at warband mods on top 100 moddb it is real shame that i can not vote for POP. I dont know if there are reason for not doing it but POP certainly need more puplicity both for the sake of players and future paid POP 4 plans.

hastamasta said:
I  would like to see more empahize on moddb. Looking at warband mods on top 100 moddb it is real shame that i can not vote for POP. I dont know if there are reason for not doing it but POP certainly need more puplicity both for the sake of players and future paid POP 4 plans.
It would be great if either of these sites worked for me today.  I have given up on both for now and am working to upload the 780meg file to google drive and I am going to share the folder publicly so you guys can get this and start playing.

Then as soon as I have the extra time (yes, that is hysterical laughing in the background), I will address ModDB, Nexus and Steam. 

Any ETA on uploading to google drive? Appreciate the work you've done on the mod, regardless of any bugs, it's excellent and looking forward to playing.

Thanks Saxon, really nice of you to keep trying despite the difficulties. If you have a general ETA it would help, not sure if you guys are from EU or US but I wouldn't want to get screwed by the timezone difference. Not that it matters that much but really curious to see the new PoP, I haven't played it in months to keep it 'fresh' for the new patched playthrough :grin:

Decius II said:
Any ETA on uploading to google drive? Appreciate the work you've done on the mod, regardless of any bugs, it's excellent and looking forward to playing.
As soon as it uploads.. right now I do not have a great deal of confidence in any time frame given the amount of failures on what amounts to be simple matters today...

Just about ready to drive to work with this on a flash drive for better upload speed.

Can confirm download works and the module is working.

For some reason I can still load up and play my previous save from 3.70 and 3.71, any ideas why?

Decius II said:
Can confirm download works and the module is working.

For some reason I can still load up and play my previous save from 3.70 and 3.71, any ideas why?

Same name of module.. but.. you may and likely will, have issues.. advise a restart.

Thank you!!! For Telling me.

Back
Top Bottom