<<<<< DOWNLOAD >>>>>> -Main Topic- +POLL

PLEASE ANSWER: What did you like more in 1755 Old Frontier? (thx to all of you!!!)

• The flora and panoramas, forests, rivers

Votes: 232 11.5%
  • The sounds of people and battles

Votes: 234 11.6%
  • The music

Votes: 148 7.3%
  • The indians

Votes: 342 16.9%
  • The european troops

Votes: 801 39.7%
  • I cannot decide. I love all that mix!

Votes: 699 34.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auldman said:
GABRILDURO said:
Bearskull21, YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB, MATE. :grin:
HOPE YOU ARE TAKING A NOTE OF ALL INTERESTING THINGS YOU ALL SAY, FOR ME TO SEE WHAT CAN BE MADE IN 1776 (and apply it in 1755, sometimes). I ASK TOM (auldman) AND YOU TO PUT DOWN A TROOP TREE AND GENERAL IDEAS ON HOW TO TRANSFORM BRYT IN 1776.

Well my general inclination would be that every faction tree start with the commonest of troops i.e. untrained partisans to semi-trained militia and then progress to regulars. I think where Bear and I will have to touch base the most is in which units/regiments of regulars should be at the lowest end of the spectrum and the more elite units at the top. Cavalry should be the highest. Just being priviledged to get a horse should mean one has advanced up the tree and officers should be at the very highest (and they should not change to "standard bearers" at any time during the game).

I agree with this. In order to maintain what we have come up with historically and by popular interest it may be advantageous for us to add choice into the mix. "Partisan Recruit" "Militia Recruit" and "Continental Recruit" each with a splitting troop tree at a certain level. Partisan recruit could then go to Partisan, then split into Veteran Partisan, or Mounted Partisan, and progress from there. The militia line is where you will find the "minutemen," and possibly units like the Penn. Rifles. The Continental Line is the regular troop tree, recruit, corporal, or even the "Boston Grenadiers." Then we can split into "Dragoon" and "Sergeant" and progress from there. I think one of the best aspects this game can offer is the range of choice within it. I think we should use that.

Bear 

Based on the research that Bearskull and Auldman did, I've knocked up these Tory Loyalist infantry, which I hope is what Tarleton's infantry looked like, there's also cavalry to match these models and I think they'd be great to form the basis of a Loyalist raiding or partisan party. Let me know what you two guys think (Bearskull and Auldman) and I'll adjust them as necessary.

http://cid-e215c7d807e6779c.photos.live.com/self.aspx/New%20album15/openBrf%202011-02-08%2018-38-27-12.bmp

poomtang said:
Based on the research that Bearskull and Auldman did, I've knocked up these Tory Loyalist infantry, which I hope is what Tarleton's infantry looked like, there's also cavalry to match these models and I think they'd be great to form the basis of a Loyalist raiding or partisan party. Let me know what you two guys think (Bearskull and Auldman) and I'll adjust them as necessary.

http://cid-e215c7d807e6779c.photos.live.com/self.aspx/New%20album15/openBrf%202011-02-08%2018-38-27-12.bmp

They look great! If you could add the two white cross strips which carry ammo and powder I think they would be perfect. Great job.

29crua8.jpg

My rangers kicking some ass, and taking some 18th century names...

wow, simply amazing guys. First 1755 and now this...i dont even know what to say...youve made my american history loving day. Thanks for the all great work, i cant wait to get to test this one out.  :grin:

I can't stand what You have wrote in the main mod forum:

Hey!
It's a great mod, i will support it fully.
But i have some words to our italian Mod Maker.
First of all making mods is not a WORK but a FUN as You already know.
You should be thankful for any other people showing interest on Your some way Great mod.
But You are not the first nor the last mod maker around.
So if You already make such a good and really great mod with help from other talented modders and just simple players that pointing your bugs, just be happy as all of us.
But please, stop demanding from people to attach your little ****ty banners to their profiles and so on.
Don't get me wrong, you are very talented and made a huge ammount of great work, just don't be jerk becouse you did that.
Last one, i beg You , if You are saying " I made that mod only for me and my few friends" don't say crap and post it on public forum, then
demanding from people to become followers of your mod, you can't enforce liking or not liking your mod by mature person just by saying
they should do that or other.
First you have placed your thread in Brytenwalda modforum section, now you are saying ONLY for SUPPORTERS (you know what, i want to say
"f... you" when i see something like that).
I agree it is very good, but have some major flaws too, and you should not behave like making your personal army of workers here.
Its just a silly.
Just say " i want to share this mod with You but i will listen only to people with goodwill , please help me in bugfixing etc.",
Anyway CONGRATULATIONS, you are making really great mod, just calm down a little. And stop behaving like a idiot.

AND STOP USING THAT DAMN CAPSLOCK it make You look  like You have some mental problems or too small penis or something... you know...
And afterall  it makes your posts hard and pain to read.

Once again, you are making great work and Your friendly modders too, just stop acting like You are making commercial, exclusive game only for
your friends. If so take this mod to your personal server and stop enforcing people and giving them little mindf..ck .
It's Your work and You CAN do anything with it, but it doesn't set You free from some modding ethics.

And demanding ANY personal information from others just to play your full realease mod is just MOST MORONIC idea ive seen in my whole life.

My name is: Kobuald

Does it make any difference?

Or maybe i should say if i like spaghetti or not to play Your mod???

Im speechless...

But if You are 47 years old and affraid some criticism from any player, well... no comment

Sorry for strong words, but i just stand up from the floor after reading your mod description and my stomach still hurts from laugh.

"TO GET ANSWERS OR HELP, YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SUPPORTER" - WHAT is this ?!!

TO GET ANY ATTENTION FROM ME , YOU NEED TO BECAME A SHEEP, or BETTER BECAME A TREE, or.... - It is real pain

"GIVING A SINCERE THANKING TO GABRILDURO's TEAM FOR THE WORK DONE SO FAR" - OH MAN! Your mod is just unfinished, asking for thanks for a mod is MOST SILLY and PAINFUL demand i can ever imagine, its just some kind of mental complex or something...

"WHEN 1755 WILL BECOME A RESTRICTED PASSWORDED MOD, ONLY REGISTERED SUPPORTERS WILL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ITS FINAL RELEASE, PLEASE BE AWARE OF IT." - WELL, HA HA HA HA,
When You will do that, YOU WILL BECOME most SELFISH, EMPTY modder of all the times , and just an really IRRITATING MORON of whole modding history.

After reading this i can't force myself to ever look at this mod closer.

AND FOR FINAL:

Demanding Personal Information from mod players means  BREAKING the LAW and it is ILLEGAL no matter for your intentions.
Change Your attitude you are acting simply IMMORAL.
You should also give a credits and SINCERE THANKING for all modders,players and first WARBAND original makers, and at least make some prayings that no one of them want to sue You to the court at the moment.

IT IS JUST EMBARRASMENT, you should feel shame, despite all your good starting ideas.

You have no RIGHT to demand ANY SUPPORT nor ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION nor ANY THANKS.

AND WE as users, players,modders and forum dwellers HAVE RIGHT to SAY  NO to your modding politics and ideas AND YOU can ONLY comment that.

THAT WE CAN CALL MODDING:
CREDITS - FREEDOM - VOLUNTARY WORK - NO DEMANDS - GOODWILL - RESPECT

If you can't understand that GO KISS MY A R S E

Deal with it, maybe some things should be changed, but at the same time you dont have to come in here and be a complete ass about it. The fact that you took so much time insulting someone says something about you as well. Deal with it, and if you cant, tough $hit.

Wow, every one of Kobuald's posts were spent insulting 1755 and 1776, and he's only been registered for one day. Kobuald, youve never made a mod, nor ever been a part of one, so dont march in here and insult the hard work of 1776's and 1755's modders.

Well im not insulting , it s just a constructive criticism.

And i made more mods than you can imagine.

Besides i like to be an ass to that kind of modding attitude...

Do you plan to make 1766  FOR SUPPORTERS ONLY TOO?
Like you have did
in 1755 case?
Or do you plan to PASSWORD PROTECT that mod for the public like in case of 1755?
Or maybe you enforce players to give credit card numbers this time?

I can assure i only registered here today to say my opinnion on Your modding attitude. It is simply a shame.

Change that politics and i will be nice.

Kobuald GrimEye said:
Well im not insulting , it s just a constructive criticism.

And i made more mods than you can imagine.

Your criticism is not constructive, its accusatory and negative. And you have been insulting people, on here and the Frontier mod. We dont want you as a supporter, we dont want your "constructive criticism" or your help. You talk too much, and with bad English.

Yeah, but I WANT to criticise and i will do that.
And YES im speaking BAD english becouse im an orc.
And if it insult You that's  your problem not mine.

Kobuald GrimEye said:

You are acting like a child, which is what you are accusing others of doing, and since you are making no sense, I figure you are mentally compromised in some way, and I'll be damned if we want the support of a crazy person.

Kobuald GrimEye said:

can someone bring the banhammer down on this *******?

edit: back to the mod, yall need another beta tester? I helped out with the revolution mod for m&b original, so yeah i might be able to help out here, or with research.

did I already say this? if so, my bad

edit2: GABRILDURO, I know caps lock is cruise control for cool, but whenever I read a post it feels like your yelling at me.... its hurting my feelings... :sad:

jk, but lowercase would be nice if ya dont mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom